UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Who built the Pyramids?

10/21/08 3:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
seg
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think one of the most convincing arguments that the pyramids were built by aliens comes from the fact of when they were built.  The pyramids date to the Old Kingdom, the time of Snefru, Jozer and Kufu.  This is approximately 2,500 BC. 

So, the largest structures ever built in Egypt date to very early in Egyptian history.  By the time of the New Kingdom, the pharoahs were being buried in the Valley of the Kings.  Basically just digging shafts into a hillside.  The New Kingdom is 1,000 years after the building of the great pyramids.

So, the Egyptians somehow went backwards in their engineering skills over 1,000 years?  NO WAY.  Once the aliens left Egypt sometime after 2,500 BC, the technology and the machinery to build the great pyramids was lost.
11/18/08 3:31 PM
770mdm
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone catch the History special "How the Pyramids Were Built?"

Pretty good, using internal ramps instead of one long ramp or spiriling ramps but an internal one.
11/21/08 8:42 PM
seg
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The internal ramp theory does seem to make the most sense.  I liked the explanation of the use of the large chamber which served as a counterweight to raise the large granite blocks.  This explanation is in line with my calculations.
11/27/08 3:53 AM
LygerBomb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look into some work by Stephen Mehlee. I have his book The Land of Osiris, and seen his lecture, amazing stuff!
12/2/08 4:46 PM
seg

Edited: 12/08/08 12:46 PM
 Something to think about:  When Cleopatra was banging Julius Ceasar and giving him a tour of Egypt, when they were looking at the Pyramids, they were looking back in time farther than we look back in time to the time of Cleopatra.

Cleopatra to present day:  roughly 2,000 years ago

Pyramids to Cleopatra's day:  roughly 2,500 years. (4,500 years ago to us)

That blows my mind.

12/8/08 9:40 AM
ChrisHerzog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/08/08 1:28 PM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Rochester, Head Instructor

Possibly the Sumerians or Egyptians (not ruling out supervision by annunaki), with the assistance of monatomic elements such as ORMUS, that when heated can have a negative weight, claims say - 40% of its actual weight (it can actually make objects that its attached too, weigh less).

A friend and I that regularly discuss this are going to Egypt hopefully late spring early summer.  I'm pumped and can't wait to go.

12/8/08 12:48 PM
seg

^Take a shit load of pics and post them
12/8/08 1:29 PM
ChrisHerzog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seg -  ^Take a shit load of pics and post them

deffiantly!
12/8/08 6:59 PM
bigD13B
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Speaking of going to Egypt. I'll be heading there for an international wrestling comp in march. I'll be sure to get some pics too.
12/9/08 2:39 PM
seg

^ I know it's crazy.  When King Tut was kickin' it as Pharoah some dude could walk to him and ask him how long it took to build the pyramids and he would probably say "Hell if I know, those things were built 1,000 years ago."

Pyramid building era:  roughly 2,500 BC

King Tut:  roughly 1330 BC.

It would be like us looking back at something built during the classic Maya era. 

Egypt had its own historians in the New Kingdom who were trying to figure out who all the various pyramids, etc., belonged to that were built during the Old Kingdom just like we have people researching medieval history, etc.

Egyptian civilization was around for so long it's hard to put it in perspective.
12/12/08 1:12 AM
Warrior Bahn
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sphinx is the real mystery.. Last remnants of an ancient advanced culture. I believe it was originally a lion buried and lost in thick jungle of the time, but the Egyptians uncovered changed the head to human form.

I'd love to see the Pyramids in the original bright white form, and crazy they were aligned to the Orion consultation. Not to mention the hieroglyphs of space ships and aliens.. so much mystery.
12/12/08 3:13 AM
Ryan Wood
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa the pyramids were bright white at one point? Wicked.
12/12/08 10:14 AM
seg

Edited: 12/13/08 9:15 PM
^ That's another thing we don't fully appreciate about the Egyptian pyramids, temples, etc.  We see them as broken down tan colored limestone or sandstone, etc. 

When the great pyramid was finished it was encased in brilliant white limestone that was polished to be prefectly smooth.  It would have been as smooth as glass (well, almost).  The capstone was supposedly covered with like a gold electroplating that made it look like a beacon.

If you were an ancient Egyptian, you could have seen the great pyramid from miles away gleaming in the hot desert sun.  If you would have tried to look directly at it on a bright sunny day, it would have shined so brightly it would have hurt your eyes to look directly at it.

Similarly, with the hypostyle hall at Karnak and other temples, back in the day these things were painted with brilliant colors.  Now all we see is the drab brown. 

I couldn't find a good artist's rendering, but it would have looked something like this:

Imagine these things brightly painted:

12/12/08 2:22 PM
ChrisHerzog

Check out "secretc of the sacred ark" on you tube its 9 parts about 1 hour and 20mins long. WARNING! its dry at times, its more about monoatomic elements, and how gold is coverted to ORMUS/Mahfket(sp?) which is powedered gold.  But he does get into how the egyptians used it to, and how they created batteries from clay jars,etc and how the ark of the covenant was really the "ARC" as in a battery.

The first 1/2 is very dry, 2nd half starts getting interesting.
12/13/08 8:21 AM
ChrisHerzog

heres one with Jason Martel
12/14/08 3:53 PM
Warrior Bahn
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is like a 5 part series called Mystery of the Sphinx.. about pyramids and sphinx. Pretty good check out all the parts if you have time

part 1, other parts on the rightside of youtube of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PotS7hPQZTU

Here is part 3, where they actually start talking about Sphinx, and it being a former lion 10,000 years ago during the age of leo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPsAskGCluw

And what is in the chamber below the paws of the Sphinx?? Will we ever find out in our lifetime? The most mysterious chamber in the world lies beneath the paws of the Sphinx
12/17/08 8:31 PM
Ryan Wood
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I spent a lot of Sunday watching shows on Youtube about the Sphinx, pyramids, and Atlantis. I love that kind of stuff, thanks for the links Bahn!
12/18/08 6:39 PM
lelo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warrior Bahn - 

...I'd love to see the Pyramids in the original bright white form, and crazy they were aligned to the Orion consultation.

don't forget the Benben...
12/18/08 10:23 PM
Warrior Bahn

Ryan Wood - Man I spent a lot of Sunday watching shows on Youtube about the Sphinx, pyramids, and Atlantis. I love that kind of stuff, thanks for the links Bahn!

Glad you liked it! It sucks people tend to overlook discoveries and mysteries that go against whats written in the books.
1/10/09 12:45 AM
martinburke
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a guy who seems to have a very simple way of doing it with a lot less manpower than expected. He moves some huge concrete blocks(and a pretty big barn) by himself using an off-center fulcrum, and raised a really big concrete column by himself using counterweights to teeter-totter the mass.

http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRDzFROMx0

Now I have to knock down my garage so I can make my own Stonehenge.
1/10/09 7:47 PM
martinburke
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Charles T Rose - I saw a show a couple of years ago with a British man and his theory on the mechanics of how they were built. It is quite simple actually.He used the limestone from Egypt and made a simple concrete which was poured into a wooden mold.Let it dry for 2 days, pop away the mold and there sits a massive perfectly symetrical block that didnt have to be magically moved up hill.We know from ruins in Greece that concrete can last thousands of years.The real mystery to me is the precision and mathmatics involved and the fact that they line up to Orions belt in the way it was seen 10-12,000 years ago.

According to this, the blocks on higher levels appear to be limestone slurry poured into forms, but the blocks on lower levels are quarried.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=60452
1/22/09 5:37 AM
WrestlingSucks
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/8/09 3:24 PM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one theory is that they are placed here to be used as a counter balance as in say a car tire to keep earth rotating properly. another is that ancient custodial gods, or aliens used human workers as a means of making them. another theory is that the same 3 pyrimids in Giza are also located on mars, their said to be used as galatic markers.. road signs of sorts...the same theory to crop circles. their is more than enough disinformation about all of these topics out there, but I would reccomend using your own mind..
4/8/09 3:30 PM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would anyone like to REALLY get into some crazy theories?
4/8/09 3:31 PM
lordbreakdown

seg - ^ That's another thing we don't fully appreciate about the Egyptian pyramids, temples, etc.  We see them as broken down tan colored limestone or sandstone, etc. 

When the great pyramid was finished it was encased in brilliant white limestone that was polished to be prefectly smooth.  It would have been as smooth as glass (well, almost).  The capstone was supposedly covered with like a gold electroplating that made it look like a beacon.

If you were an ancient Egyptian, you could have seen the great pyramid from miles away gleaming in the hot desert sun.  If you would have tried to look directly at it on a bright sunny day, it would have shined so brightly it would have hurt your eyes to look directly at it.

Similarly, with the hypostyle hall at Karnak and other temples, back in the day these things were painted with brilliant colors.  Now all we see is the drab brown. 

I couldn't find a good artist's rendering, but it would have looked something like this:

Imagine these things brightly painted:

it was also said that they were able to be seen from space.. on purpose of course.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.