UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Truth behind Corporate logos (Vid)

1/29/06 5:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-06

This is a 45MB video by a dude named 'Freeman' from Austin Texas who has a small radio show there. It shows the use of Illuminati symbols in modern corporate logos. It's pretty good. I reduced it from 150MB to 45MB for easier downloading but it's still fairly good quality.

CORPORATE LOGOS

1/29/06 6:11 PM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-06
Haven't watched is yet but my sister in law's brother burned me a DVD with a bunch of files on it, one of the things on there is this file (although his appears to be larger video size...in height x width...and of slightly better video quality). I've yet to watch it so I can't comment on it but he put it on thtere saying it was really interesting
1/30/06 1:10 AM
MR BIG1
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jan-06
can somebody host this?
2/1/06 2:44 AM
Redneck
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Feb-06
"It seems when they want you "gone" they get rid of you. Even if your The President." Yes, or a Princess.
2/1/06 3:13 AM
thenewkid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Feb-06
My brother got a super cushy job in Japan when he mentioned to a friend who's Dad had connections that my Dad was a mason. Man I need to get me some of that mason hook up. TNK
2/2/06 12:38 PM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Feb-06
I heard when you are a mason all of your assets go to the masonic order after you die.
2/3/06 12:41 AM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-06
So a friend of mine was in college, I believe it was in NY but I can't remember where he went (he only went for a couple of years before leaving). Accross from his dorm was a building, seemed normal but people talked about it belonging to the Masons. Him and his roommmate where talking about it one day, just shooting the shit, and my friend was kinda shocked to find out that his roommate totally believe it belonged to the Masons (my friend totally didn't believe it). Then his roommate posed what appeared to be a very simple question, he asked my friend to look at the building to see if he noticed anything funny about it. My friend looked but didn't see anything, so his roommate told him to look at the windows, my friend still didn't notice anything, then his roommate pointed out, that the building had no windows just a doorway, the windows on there were actually fake and painted to look very realistic. So yes that was strange, but not enough to convince my friend. But to add to it my friend said that in the couple of years that he was there with his room overlooking the place he only once saw someone go in or out, once and only once. and that's because my friend woke up in the middle of the night and had to take a piss so he got up, when he stood up he happened to look out the window where he saw a black car with black tinted windows pull up to the doorway of the building, immediately the door to the building openned and a tall well dressed man walked out, got into the car and the car pulled away. That's it, in all the time he lived there. However, of all the stories my friend has of college, the best ones are all about his roommate, that guy was CRAZY. Guy was young, rich, would baby his car like you wouldn't believe, and had awesome stories like the time his dad got him two hookers as a brithday gift
4/9/06 6:00 PM
Dougie«
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Apr-06
I belong to Alpha Delta Phi Fraternity. One of the oldest Fraternities in existance to come out of the higher education system. We started in 1832. There is a lot of history held at our headquarters and a lot of stuff you'd shit to see in person. I think I have a 100 year old book from Michigan or something I think with the social groups listed in it. Odd to see the KKK as a campus social group. We have a chapter with a secret chapter room with a stone dome over it with no windows and a single entrance from the House. Although there are secret exits. This is why you never see people going in or out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.