UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> 3 Qs for Redneck

1/30/06 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jan-06

Give me what youve got for: Whats under the ice caps/antartica? Whats under the sands of the desert? Any stuff on modern day people living absurd amounts of time/forever?
1/30/06 10:39 PM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jan-06
Helwig, I think the same people live under the Ice and the sands, the hollow earth dwellers. "Any stuff on modern day people living absurd amounts of time/forever?" Not really, only the odd asian person you hear about who is 140 or something. HOWEVER if you look at many members of the Global Elite, I believe that life prolonging technology has been developed and is being applied to them. Back in the early 20th century the original John Rockefeller lived to be 99 years old and he was as sharp and as mean as ever until the day he dies. This was when most men were dying in their 60's. I believe he was being treated with state of the art longevity therapy. The Queen Mother seemed to live forever, she only recently died after being an integral part of British rule for the best part of a Century. She died at 105 I think. What the hell is up with George Bush senior? WW2 soldier, CIA operative during the time of Kennedy, Vice President in the 80's, President in the 90's...and he's still pulling the strings in the new century. The guy is in his 80's and apart from looking embalmed, he's not much different to 30 years ago. How many other 80 year olds do this on their birthday?

Henry Kissinger is another age-defying enigma. He's been pulling the strings behind the scenes for 50 years. So, no I dont know of anyone living to 300 or anything, but I do believe they have ways of increasing the quality of life for people, so that you can live to be 100 and only physically be 60.
2/3/06 3:21 AM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Feb-06
"I think that technology will be available to the general public within the next couple decades " Maybe so, but it's available to the elite many years before anyone else.
2/3/06 8:32 PM
Gracie killar
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with redneck that the technology will be availible to the Elite b4 the public..
2/3/06 10:40 PM
Redneck

I suppose it's more important if George Bush sr lives to 130 before 150 million middle and lower class people get the opportunity to.
2/10/06 2:51 PM
honestus
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Feb-06
what about the fact the GB sr could afford a plasma tv before me thats some bullshit if you ask me
2/23/06 1:57 AM
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Feb-06
"Helwig, I think the same people live under the Ice and the sands, the hollow earth dwellers." And these are humans or half-breeds or what?
2/23/06 6:27 AM
Redneck

Edited: 23-Feb-06
"And these are humans or half-breeds or what? " How the hell should I know? Seriously, im not a big subscriber to the hollow earth theory. However, im not pig headed enough to completely discount it without proof because that would be placing shackles around my mind. It's absurd for any man to claim or believe that he has a complete understanding of the universe.
8/1/09 6:50 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know where I can read an in depth account of what Kissinger is supposedly responsible for over the past 50 years?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.