UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Off to Ireland for a few weeks. .

2/2/06 2:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Feb-06

I am leaving Portland now for a seminar tour in Ireland. Longtime Portland Gym Coach Travis Davison is also going with me. I am really looking forward to it. I'll be offline for the better part of two weeks, as we stay during the week in the Countryside and internet access for me is rare. Better stated. . .me logging on the net, when I can spend my time on the Irish coast is rare : ) Have a great two weeks! www.straightblastgym.com
2/16/06 1:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Feb-06
I had a great time. . .despite catching a gnarly flu the day prior to leaving. Much thanks to JK, John Boyle, and the Belfast crew for their hospitality. Hopefuly John will post the pic he took on his phone of Travis's ear. . . . the largest ear I have yet to see. Also, big congrats for Andy Ryan. Some of you may remember Andy from the last Spring Camp where he taught a section on Judo. Andy's game has grown leaps and bounds, his passing, and escapes have all really imporved, and he is a legit monster on the mat at the moment. So I was proud to give him his well deserved purple in BJJ while there. The kids at his club were also pretty amazing. SBGi Northside is a tough-talented crew.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.