UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> NBA monday 2-6

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/6/06 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bsktrap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-06

I have been doing pretty well with my NBA picks and I figured I'd post them being that we have some down time until the next MMA event. I hope I don't jinx myself by posting my bets and derailing a good streak! 2/6/06 1. Phili/Houston Phili -3 (-110) 2. Orlando/Washington Orlando +6 (+103) 3. Utah/Chicago Utah -4 (+106) Anyway, I am not a fan of basketball, I won't watch a game unless I have money on it. But I try to do as much research as possible before making my selections. You know, I'm sure I just jinxed myself.......
2/6/06 5:41 PM
Oddessa
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Feb-06
JoeyOddessa.com

I am not a fan of basketball, I won't watch a game unless I have money on it.

No doubt............  w/o a routing interest I cant be bothered w/ hoops. good luck.

2/7/06 9:02 AM
Fishclops
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-06
as hard as it is for me to wait for more MMA action, it is even harder to pry the money out of my hands to put down on some over paid whiny athletes especially when 1 game in the nba or baseball has very little meaning to them. at least in football every single minute of the game counts, basketball and baseball they'll just play again tomorrow night.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.