UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> Dan Inosanto NYC Seminar - 3/18-19

2/7/06 9:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NickPro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-06
Progressive Martial Arts

Sifu Dan Inosanto, an internationally recognized authority on Jun Fan Gung Fu / Jeet Kune Do Concepts and the Filipino Martial Arts (Kali / Eskrima / Arnis / Silat) with over 50 years of experience is going to be featured at a seminar presented by Progressive Martial Arts Academy on March 18 and 19 at Bayside High School in Queens, New York.  This is his 70th birthday tour and a momentous occasion to celebrate with this living legend.

For more information check out: www.pmajkd.com

Pre-Registration for this event is also available online.

2/7/06 6:28 PM
Stickgrappler
1857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Feb-06
my first ever MA seminar was back in 1999 and it was Guro Dan as hosted by Guro Nick/Progressive MA. great seminar back then, great space, great turnout. sadly, i'm still working on the Family Man stage of my life with 3 kids and won't be able to attend. good luck to Guro Dan and Guro Nick and the rest of the staff/students of Progressive MA. have fun to any that attend!
2/9/06 2:23 PM
xsjadoroll
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Feb-06
i was at his last seminar in pittsburgh. its unreal watching him and the other guys jamming with sticks. At one point they pulled out machetes and were deomonstrating trapping drills.
2/11/06 7:11 PM
dennis5
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-06
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.