UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Pride Lines

2/15/06 10:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FightingMajor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Feb-06

Curious as to when these lines will be out? It seems to me that these lines will be sort of difficult for the oddsmaker, since the matches are for the most part, out of the norm. I see mostly HEAVY favorites in here, with the exception of a few. I guess the most competitive match on this card is Kohsaka-Sperry, and neither of these guys do much for me (Kohsaka did many years ago).
2/15/06 3:00 PM
Oddessa
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com
I have some early numbers made but I doubt  I will get them up till next week. There's a decent amount of boxing this week.  Just sent out 11 more boxing  Real chalky week it appears......... w/ garbage on ESPN and HBO PPV.
2/15/06 6:52 PM
FightingMajor

You ain't a kidding boxing is chalky this week. Things are just so much more exciting when there is not so much chalk. Pride has arguably more heavy favorites than boxing. I am not sure what they are trying to prove with their matchmaking. I think they like to see beat downs or something. I think Sperry-Kohsaka is closer than ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmyplata says. I just wonder who you like. I know a few people who like Kohsaka in this one. Isn't Sperry in his 40's now?
2/16/06 1:46 PM
Ruffdogg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Feb-06
I'm wondering the odds on the kharitonov-Overeem fight, this one is quite intriguing
2/16/06 3:58 PM
FightingMajor

"I'm wondering the odds on the kharitonov-Overeem fight, this one is quite intriguing" Me is too.
2/16/06 6:32 PM
Oddessa
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com
Kharitonov will be decnt sized favorite.
2/16/06 6:41 PM
Ruffdogg
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it would be worth a shot to put some money on overeem, because this dude is constantly pulling upsets.I remember when the odds for Rizzo-Kharitonov came out and I believe they were either even or Rizzo was favorite lol.
2/16/06 9:09 PM
FightingMajor

I don't like this card from a betting standpoint, because the favs are going to be too chalky, and most of the dogs are Joey's patented "dogs that can't win". I think there will be a couple playable fights, but anything over -400/500, and I am not playing dat game.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.