UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Constantly Dream of Ghosts???

2/24/06 1:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Furacao
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Feb-06 01:54 PM

Hey guys - hoping for a little dream analyzation from the Paranormal guys. For as long as I can remember I have been having dreams of spirits or ghosts that are messing with me in my sleep. This usually takes place at least once a week. It has been going on since I was a kid at an early age. The dreams usually involve me being in my house and there being a "presence" that is constantly doing somewhat malicious poltergeist activity to me and other friends in my dreams. I get a VERY real sense of COLDNESS and realism in these dreams. I'm not too afraid when the dreams are taking place and I am pretty agressive at confronting them in my dreams ( in a goofy Ghostbuster way). I never actually "see" the ghosts in my dream, I am just aware of them making their presence known through poltergeist activity or by a strong sense of cold. I usually wake up very cold with the covers completely off or partially covering me. I don't really believe in Ghosts but these dreams have always come across as a very real sensation. I have even been seen throwing punches and yelling at them in my sleep by former GF's. I have looked up meanings in Dream books but their descriptions usually involve dreaming about a specific deceased family member or friend which does not apply in my case. Any thoughts? Thanks!
2/24/06 3:42 PM
HefX
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Feb-06
Hmm...perhaps the ghosts in your dreams represent some internal conflict you have in real life; a struggle against outside forces that you can't readily identify or stop. This could be a force that is out of your control...conflicts with parents or older siblings maybe? Since you said this has been occuring since childhood, I would rule out any adult situations such as finances or career success. Can you recall if anything of significance happened to you around the age that you started having these dreams? Watched a scary ghost movie perhaps? Abuse? Although that is private and I don't expect you to answer that on a public forum...just something for you to consider for yourself. I have similar dreams but they are about zombies, not ghosts and they happen about once a month, not every week. I believe it's b/c I watched Return of the Living Dead when I was 5 and it scared the crap out of me, but ironically I still enjoy zombie flicks. You said you don't believe in ghosts, but do you think about them often? If there is a show on tv about hauntings, will you stop and watch it? Please give us more information. -Hef
2/25/06 12:46 PM
Furacao
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Feb-06
HefX - THANKS for the answers and insight. I guess I do have some internal conflict over some stuff that happened to me as a kid and in adulthood - but don't we all? I can't really remember anything of significance that would have started these dreams. YES I will watch a show on TV if has something to do with haunted houses or ghost hunting. I find the different possible theories on them interesting even though in the end I don't feel there is any hard evidence for them. The dreams usually occur during pretty calm periods of my life - so I can't really figgure out the conflict or struggle part. Things are going well well for me. It's just weird that I remember having the same sensations and dreams as a kid all the way to adulthood. The dreams with the ghosts all have the same premise - malicious / mischevous ghosts messing with me or my family and me trying to fight them. "Dreams are exactly what you can expect when you die imo, everything is governed by thought." BMT - thanks for teh reply - I have this same theory as well.
2/27/06 12:37 AM
Furacao

Edited: 27-Feb-06
True BMT - I don't really let them faze me anymore. In fact in alot of the dreams it almost seems as though the spirits have a fear of me knowing that I can sense them and fight back. Weird stuff - just wanted to say thanks again for adding some outside perspective :)
3/7/06 3:46 AM
Dreamer420
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-06
Well, I've studied the paranormal since I was about 12 years old so this brings up some interesting questions. 1. Do you still live in the same home that you did when you where a child and this began? 2. Do you have any malicious family members that abused or hated you that died when you where young? 3. Did you play with a Oija board before all this began? Or perhaps had a seance? 4. Is your home located on an old burial sight of any kind? 5. Do you suffer any physical trauma after these incidents? Scratches, bruises, finger prints? You are probably aware that Poltergeists target children for the most part then disappear after a few years, but not always. Also, some spirits seem to pick on one person for their whole lives. I personally believe a Oiuja board is a gateway and can bring almost anything through, maybe something that decided to fuck with you.
3/7/06 11:27 AM
Furacao

Edited: 07-Mar-06

Dreamer - thanks for the reply. I answered the questions below but none of them really match my experiences.

1. Do you still live in the same home that you did when you where a child and this began? NO

2. Do you have any malicious family members that abused or hated you that died when you where young? NO

3. Did you play with a Oija board before all this began? Or perhaps had a seance? NEVER PLAYED - NEVER BEEN TO A SEANCE.

4. Is your home located on an old burial sight of any kind? NO - LIVE IN LA JOLLA

5. Do you suffer any physical trauma after these incidents? Scratches, bruises, finger prints? I always have bruises from JiuJitsu - lol...

Usually after my dreams I feel very cold and they definitely feel VERY real. It does seem like the same "spirit" or feeling messing with me. But as soon as I identify that I am being antagonized in my dream I become more angry at the experience and end up fighting back. Weird stuff.

3/8/06 3:24 AM
Dreamer420
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Mar-06
That's all just weird though, doesn't sound normal. Maybe you just have some deep rooted fear of ghosts or something. Have you experienced any paranormal phenomenon outside of your dreams involving ghosts or poltergeists? You may want your home and person cleansed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.