UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> VEGAS TRAINING CAMP

3/1/06 10:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Apr-06 10:52 PM
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.

VEGAS...FIGHTING MECCA. Boxing, K-1, UFC & UFC Unleashed, Vegas truly is the fight capital of the world. AND AN AWESOME LOCATION FOR OUR 5TH ANNUAL COMBATIVES CAMP! This year, I am pleased to announce three special guests: MMA star and HIGH GEAR sponsor, Diego ‘Nightmare’ Sanchez will be on hand. Dr. Robert Smith will present the 'Scientific & Medical Rationale of the S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM, and 'How to Protect your Body and Maximize Yourself as a Warrior-Athlete '. And long time HIGH GEAR proponent and MMA legend Randy Couture has agreed to drop by the camp! BLAUER TACTICAL SYSTEMS ANNUAL PDR & COMBATIVES CAMP August 11th - 13th Las Vegas, Nevada Over an action-packed 3-days you will be introduced to the revolutionary SPEAR System and Ballistic Micro-fight program. Each day will include combat conditioning and the camp's focus will be 'Grappling to Groundfight: Relationships & Transitions' THE THEMES OF THE CAMP WILL BE VERY DIVERSE: COMBAT CONDITIONING GRAPPLING TO GROUNDFIGHTING: how to make the transition INTRODUCTION TO THE SPEAR SYSTEM SPEAR SYSTEM STRENGTHENING DRILLS INTRO TO THE BALLISTIC MICRO-FIGHT BMF DOMINO DRILLS Vegas is a Mecca of MMA superstars; we are working closely with managers to see who will be around this weekend and if at all possible we will have some surprise guests. This is not a tease, I think everyone knows we sponsor fighters with HIGH GEAR and have long time relationships with many in the community; right now it's a matter of working out the logistics. We will post info once we have confirmation. If you are interested in attending, please email Marc@blauertactical.com to be added to our camp roster and receive the pre-registraiton form. Aside form the fast paced training we always take care of our attendees: DOOR PRIZES: #1) Our entire MA collection on DVD - Valued at around $1500. #2) A Ground n Pound Package - valued at over $500 #3) A $150 credit against a future PDR training event. CAMP COSTS: 1) $499 FOR ALL 3 DAYS NON-PDR OR SPEAR TEAM MEMBER - A deposit of $200 is required to hold your spot. ¨ 3) $399 PDR or SPEAR TEAM MEMBER - A $200 deposit is required to hold your spot. ¨ 4) $449.00 PERSONAL GUEST OF PDR COACH OR SPEAR TEAM MEMBER Special discount price: - a $200 discount is required to hold this spot. There will be no 'walk-ins'. IMPORTANT REMINDER: This amount does not include your room & travel. Vegas is easy to get to from anywhere. Full session attendees (All 3 days) are treated to the dinner banquet, receive a door prize ticket and are treated to any refreshments and any camp activities we hold. I look forward to seeing you at the camp. Sincerely, Tony Blauer President Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc. GO TO OUR HOME PAGE FOR A 10-PAGE COLOR BROCHURE. LOOK IN QUICK LINKS SECTION - LAS VEGAS TRAINING CAMP
3/2/06 6:29 PM
JDDynamic

Edited: 02-Mar-06
Coach, I'm going to try and make it, just like I'm trying to get to the BMF session at Tom & Dana's. With the baby on the way, I'm playing it by ear. Jason D
3/3/06 1:11 AM

Edited: 03-Mar-06
Coach: Count me in! Rob Gebhart
3/4/06 9:57 AM
TSA

Edited: 04-Mar-06 09:58 AM
Sounds great coach. Count us in. Tom and Dana Arcuri
3/8/06 8:24 AM
DannyE

Edited: 08-Mar-06
I've never been to Las Vegas, so I'm looking forward to the trip! I'm sure it will be an amazing session! Danny Evans
3/25/06 2:09 AM
Adam LaClair

Edited: 25-Mar-06
ImposeYourWill.com

I'll do what I can to make it.

Adam

4/2/06 8:38 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 02-Apr-06
http://www.tonyblauer.com/FilesUpload/Spring-Summer-events.jpg
4/7/06 2:30 AM
Adam LaClair

Edited: 07-Apr-06
ImposeYourWill.com

http://www.tonyblauer.com/FilesUpload/Spring-Summer-events.jpg

4/25/06 10:44 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 26-Apr-06 01:02 AM
new 10-page color pdf now online! The file is on our HOME PAGE www.tonyblauer.com go to QUICK LINKS LAS VEGAS TRANING CAMP hope to see you at there tony
5/1/06 10:33 PM
BigDaddyPerkins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-06
Tony, If I give you my Command Sergeant Majors email and mail address think you could send him something so he will want to send us to this??? Kris Perkins
5/2/06 10:57 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 02-May-06
I can send him the info and some references from past military courses...as you know, the rest is up to budget :-) You might want to draft a intro letter outlining some of the LO/TO and how our program will integrate with current combatives doctrine, mention our compatibility with MACP, etc Email me Tony
5/4/06 11:39 AM
BigDaddyPerkins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-May-06
Tony, My email is k_perk@msn.com send me an email, because I can't find your email. My Command Sergeant Major told me the Vegas camp would be ok for myself and the guy that runs the combative program here on Ft Sill. Just need everything squared away when I email him the info. I have the flyer from the website. Just need to put some LO/TO's together for him so he can get the budget approved. Thanks. Kris
5/4/06 11:19 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 04-May-06
Give us a few days, we're in the midst of a certificaiton course. T
7/2/06 10:05 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 02-Jul-06
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.