UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Pinnacle Parlays

3/3/06 2:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Skillrules
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Mar-06

Joey, have you ever talked with Pinnacle about their not allowing parlays on the UFC Odds you make? I've always viewed them as being sharp and open, not tight like most other books. There is one book that I know of that allows UFC parlays, I bet they do really well. I prefer to use Pinnacle, their low vig, kick backs on horse bets, and lines of all the bets I want to make. Are they afraid of whats going to happen if they allow parlays? Because I would go out on a limb and say it brings in even more money their way. Im not saying you have the power to do this, but maybe point out the issue and the fact that they will take in even more money when it becomes available.
3/3/06 2:50 AM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Mar-06
JoeyOddessa.com
The software just wont allow it in that sport group.  Nothing can be done. I know it would put them head and  shoulders above the rest, but its not possible.
3/4/06 12:38 PM
nikmisko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Mar-06
sportinteraction.com how come?
3/4/06 12:43 PM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Mar-06
JoeyOddessa.com
different software and wider lines..........

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.