UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> Thanks Chris

3/6/06 11:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FarEastGrappler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Mar-06

just spoke with our little blue haired phenom, Kizma Button.  she said she enjoyed meeting you at the Ahh-nolds.  and says THANKS for the posters, etc.  she won the Women's PRO No-Gi division yesterday.  just wanted to share.  if you're ever doing seminars on the east coast, please let us know

thanks again

don

http://www.gzfs.20fr.com/index.html

3/13/06 10:54 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Mar-06
Congrats to her on yet another great performance and good luck in the future. I would be more then happy to come out there to teach a seminar so if you guys are ever interested hit me up at chris@chrisbrennan.com Thank you, CB
3/13/06 3:06 PM
TheRealLegolas

Edited: 13-Mar-06 03:06 PM
Hey Chris when is your 2nd series of tapes coming out? Its been a while since it was anounced they were going to be filmed. Good job on your fight you took alot of risks and made the fight very entertaining. Your MMA full guard work, MMA mount defense and MMA stand up were very good. When you fight the best you always risk a loss. The fight was action packed and there were numerous points where it looked like either you or your oponent would get the submission or KO.
3/13/06 4:37 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Mar-06
I could have played a closed guard and nto gotten hit all night but I was hell bent on getting up and making it exciting. New series is actually going to be filmed next week.I had lots going on and had a hard time nailing down a time to film.
3/30/06 11:02 AM
FarEastGrappler

Edited: 30-Mar-06
"Congrats to her on yet another great performance and good luck in the future. I would be more then happy to come out there to teach a seminar so if you guys are ever interested hit me up at

chris@chrisbrennan.com

Thank you,

CB"

chris,

Thanks.  she's getting better everyday.  she's 18 now, so you may see her in the Cage soon.  will you be doing any seminars in Ohio this spring or summer? 

enjoy

don

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.