UnderGround Forums

Tennessee Underground >> going to nashville 3-27- 3-29

3/18/06 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Mar-06

any good mma gyms ,or thai gyms thanks ............ Tim MOAB Stout
3/20/06 8:01 PM
mobilebadass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Mar-06
I do not know about Nashville but I know while on your inroute there is a real badass in Knoxville to train with I believe his name is Jeremiah Huskins. You could give him a call unless your afraid of getting your ass handed to you.
3/21/06 9:33 AM
moabwarrior
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Mar-06
he is a bitch ,my 13 yr old nephew taps him regularly
3/25/06 3:41 PM
Gurnard

Edited: 25-Mar-06
Hey MOAB check out nashvillemma.com, nice place, good people.
4/4/06 8:28 PM
Fin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Apr-06
NashvilleMMA is the place mang! Its in the 100 oaks mall MMA mail me if you want more information.
8/6/06 10:20 AM
Mr R 1982
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Aug-06
I am also thinking of moving down to Nashville, actually going to check it out in a week...Gurnard, have you trained there before? Could you give any price ranges for their lessons? Thanks.
8/18/06 11:09 PM
Gurnard

Edited: 18-Aug-06
Mr R 1982, I'm sorry I didn't see this a couple weeks ago, before your trip. Anyway, I trained there about a year ago...left due to an unrelated injury. I don't remember the prices but check the website and give them a call - They are very professional and helpful, I'm sure you'll get all the info you need. Where are you moving from? I noticed that you said "down" to Nashville. If it's from very far north, you will like the winters and get used to the summers...eventually. Spring and fall here are great if you're an outdoorsy person. Have a job lined up? School? (just bein' nosy) Anyway, if you do move down & don't end up IN Nashville post here & someone will surely help. NashvilleMMA is definitely the biggest and arguably the best in the area but there are other options if you wind up in one of the surrounding areas. Good luck with the move.
8/26/06 9:35 AM
Mr R 1982
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Aug-06
Thanks Gurnard....I did swing by the place and like you said...it was a remarkable gym and the trainers were very professional and down to earth. I was really impressed with the facilities and even their membership price of $179 (something around there if i remember correctly). I'm in PA right now finishing up a master's degree in school counseling, which i have one more year until completion. But in all honest i was sold on the NashvilleMMA gym....again, the guys seemed very cool, laid back, and professional. Thanks for the post though, i do greatly appreciate it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.