UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Anybody up to anything fun?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/20/06 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Halz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Mar-06

Have not seen any new posts here for awhile and I was wondering if there is anything interesting happening around the state.  It does not ahve to be that important, jut something to read and keep myself busy.  I am married you know and I dont exactly get to hang out with all of the hipsters anymore.

This post brought to you by Mayfield. When you absolutly, posativly need a zombie dead.

3/22/06 8:07 AM
Crump's Brother
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Mar-06
Well...Steven Wright is coming to Ames this weekend. Oh...and I killed a hobo yesterday. Besides that, nothing too major happening around here.
3/22/06 11:38 AM
Halz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Mar-06
I missed Steven Wright when he came to UNI, that sucked.  In sad news, apparently my father was killed by some stranger at the switchyard hopping a train to Baton Rouge. Im bummed. See you tonight! Remember you teach class this afternoon. 
3/29/06 11:31 AM
Crump's Brother
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Mar-06
I was wrong, Steven Wright was in Des Moines, not Ames. Oh...and it rocked. In other news, my apartment population is dwindling. There's now just two people in a four bedroom apartment. This shit is starting to get expensive. Oh...and I'm at work and really bored. However, that should've been obvious by now. ------------------ So much for being bored. 1.5 hours after writing the above post I finally got around to posting it.
4/2/06 12:15 AM
Quik
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Apr-06
Six Deuce Gear
C's B...do you live in Ames???
4/2/06 4:41 PM
Crump's Brother

Edited: 02-Apr-06
Nope, Cedar Falls.
4/3/06 3:27 AM
Keoni
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Apr-06
Halz, I live in Lamont now, a little closer than Cedar Rapids. I would like to get back up and train with you guys again sometime.
4/3/06 10:52 PM
Halz

Edited: 03-Apr-06
Lamont is a fine town. Close to backbone, good farm toys, and a bar or two. I heard that the training scene there is really starting to pick up.  Tell me how the BJJ schools are there and as always you are wlecome to come and train.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.