UnderGround Forums

North Carolina Underground >> F. Shamrock Seminar, Durham NC

3/20/06 11:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sprhodes
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-06 04:16 PM

Frank Shamrock will be in Durham, NC for a seminar Sat. May 6th, 2006. More details can be found here (note: MS Word document) or here. or at the East Coast Submissions Academy website. ECSA is the location of the seminar.
4/9/06 11:05 PM
sprhodes
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Apr-06 11:06 PM
www.eastcoastsubmissions.com: News Updates FRANK SHAMROCK SEMINAR Saturday, May 6th, 2006 Mr. Shamrock will be teaching a variety of submission holds and training techniques for effective grappling that will enhance your martial arts style and training. His experience speaks for itself. The seminar will be held at ECSA Martial Arts new training facility at 1101 D West Main Street in Durham, NC 27701. The time will be from 11am to 4pm. The cost of the seminar is $90. To reserve your spot mail your registration by check or money order to: ECSA. Send it to ECSA, 5624 Earl Rd., Durham NC, 27712. Be sure you include your name and contact info for us to follow up with to confirm your spot.
4/24/06 10:23 AM
sprhodes

Edited: 24-Apr-06
mmafan34: as far as I know, yes, it's $90.00 even. I don't think there's any particular deadline for paying per-se, but if you wait there's always the chance the seminar could fill up. But if it's not a "sell-out" then I think you can probably register and pay "at the door." You might want to call ECSA and confirm that though... I'm not an official spokesperson or anything. I don't know for sure, but am assuming as well, that it will be all no-gi stuff. Again, if you want to be 100% sure, hit the ECSA website and someone on there is the phone-number and/or email for Danny from ECSA... he's the final, authoritative word on all this stuff.
5/5/06 12:48 PM
sprhodes

Edited: 05-May-06
ttt - this is tomorrow for anyone still considering attending.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.