UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone know where Shawn White is?

1/12/11 12:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VARIOUS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking through old HNS pics to see if he is in any of them. Rem he would show up in uniform.
While looking I found this picture that Jeff sent out in HNS newsletters (Wow I really used to like mma at one point). 

1/12/11 1:11 AM
VARIOUS

sent you mail Vincent
1/12/11 1:36 AM
Vincent Fields
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Various. I checked out the Shawn White on your facebook and that is not the same one I'm looking for. I appreciate your efforts though!
1/12/11 2:29 AM
VARIOUS

Vincent Fields - Thanks Various. I checked out the Shawn White on your facebook and that is not the same one I'm looking for. I appreciate your efforts though!

Think that was the other guy w the Facebook thing. 

Ok another idea. Scott "BAM BAM" Sullivan (ref in HNS at times) has a website. I think he was friends with your guy you are looking for:   

Martial Arts Houston: Bam Bam Martial Arts - Muay Thai Kickboxing ...

1/12/11 11:28 PM
VARIOUS

ttt
2/17/13 3:02 AM
USMC Blackhearts
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Years are ticking by... I hope my old MMA coach is OK.  Anyone heard from him?

2/17/13 4:18 AM
ChaoticTorres

Wow, just read through this thread. Must feel bad not hearing about a dear friend in years. I hope the best has happened and you find your friend.
TTT
2/17/13 4:33 AM
JTA420
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!
2/17/13 4:57 AM
time traveling 12er
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say chaining facebook friends might be the best way.  There was a childhood friend of mine that ended up a bum on the streets of hollywood when he got kicked out of highschool.  Many years later I found him on facebook and he ended up in Virginia and he's in law school.  Lol.  But yeah connecting people that knew him then finding someone who knew the last name he went by was enough to find him.  Good luck anyways.

2/17/13 4:58 AM
DanCrase
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaoticTorres - Wow, just read through this thread. Must feel bad not hearing about a dear friend in years. I hope the best has happened and you find your friend.
TTT

Same here, only realised when I got to the end that this thread started in 06!

Hope all is well with the guy
2/17/13 8:36 AM
Ocean6

ttt
2/17/13 9:30 AM
tylerthebear
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/17/13 10:21 AM
swhite
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
2/17/13 10:45 AM
Matrixkick
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

swhite - TTT Phone Post
He appears! Phone Post
2/17/13 11:09 AM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
2/18/13 11:58 PM
VARIOUS

No contact?

2/20/13 2:38 PM
bjjdna
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My brother is an Eville area cop and when I asked him about Shawn, this was his response...

"used to fight out here, had some substance abuse and women problems, left to make $ teaching IRAQs to be cops"

My brother does not know where Shawn is now but he is checking his sources. I'll let you know if he finds anything out.
2/22/13 7:09 PM
USMC Blackhearts

bjjdna - My brother is an Eville area cop and when I asked him about Shawn, this was his response...

"used to fight out here, had some substance abuse and women problems, left to make $ teaching IRAQs to be cops"

My brother does not know where Shawn is now but he is checking his sources. I'll let you know if he finds anything out.

bjjdna,

Thanks for the info.  I'll be looking forward to any more info you may find.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.