UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> March 21, 2006 update...

3/21/06 11:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Mar-06

Hello all, Roy Harris here. This is just a short note to let you know about a few updates at Harris International: I. I have a few items for sale at my academy: 1. An Apple Desktop computer. It is a G4 466 MHZ with 1GB RAM. It has both Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X on it. Plus, it comes with a keyboard, mouse, printer, 15" flat screen monitor and Harmon Kardon Speakers and subwoofer. Take all for $250. Here is a picture that represents what it looks like: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ powermac_g4/stats/powermac_g4_466.html 2. I also have a Sony-Ericsson K-750 Tri-Band phone for sale. $40. Recently, I upgraded to the Treo 650 and no longer have need for this phone. You can read more about the phone here: http:// www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k750-1090.php ------------ II. The Spring Enrollment Special is still going on at the Harris Academy! Any new students who signs up for classes between now and the end of April will be allowed unlimited training through April 30. Cost is $50. This is a $295 value. If you were thinking about enrolling for classes, take advantage of this offer (Because it won't happen again until 2007). ------------ III. April is going to be a busy month of seminars. Here they are in order (NOTE: There have been a few changes): 1. Saturday, April 8, 12pm to 3pm, Harris Academy - Foot Lock Seminar $60. 2. Sunday, April 9, 10am to 1pm, Harris Academy - BJJ Over 40 Seminar $60. 3. Sunday, April 9, 2pm to 5pm, Harris Academy - The Pressure Game Seminar $60. 4. Sunday, April 16, 1pm to 4pm, Harris Academy - Edged Weapon Seminar $60. 5. Sunday, April 16, 5pm to 8pm, Harris Academy - Advanced Kimura Seminar $60. 6. Saturday and Sunday, April 22 and 23, Erie, PA - BJJ Seminar 7. Friday-Sunday, April 28-30, Obertshausen, Germany - BJJ Private Trainings ------------ IV. RoyHarris.com has moved to a new server. We may lose a few articles on the main site and a few posts on the forum here and there. Please keep this in mind as you look at the forum over the next few days. ------------ V. There are new passwords for the different forums: Student's Forum, San Diego Instructor's Forum, Level 1 Grappling Instructor's Forum, Level 2 Grappling Instructor's Forum and JKD Instructor's Forum. If you are a member of one of these forums, please send me an e-mail for the new password. ------------ VI. I leave for Indonesia on Saturday, March 25. I will be back on April 3. The normal class schedule will be in effect. Susan, Brad, Roy, Quinn and Al will be covering the classes. I will be teaching a BJJ seminar and private lessons. ------------ VII. The next Level One Affiliate Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor Level One Course will be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 27 and 28. The times will be as follows: Saturday 12pm to 7pm Sunday 10am to 6pm The course will be held at the Harris Academy in San Diego. The cost will be $250. ------------ VIII. The First Affiliate Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor Level Two Course will be held on Saturday and Sunday, September 23 and 24. The times will be as follows: Saturday 12pm to 7pm Sunday 10am to 6pm The course will be held at the Harris Academy in San Diego. The cost will be $250. ------------ XI. The sale on RoyHarris.biz lasts through tonight, Tuesday, March 21. ------------ X. I will have several new articles for you on Friday, March 24. Please keep your eye on RoyHarris.com. ------------ Well, that about wraps things up. Thanks for your time!!! Good training to you, Roy Harris Harris International 8250 Camino Santa Fe, Suite J. San Diego, CA 92121 Web: www.royharris.com E-mail: royharris@runboxcom

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.