UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> union hall fights in des moines

3/27/06 3:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
warfrog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Mar-06

date was 3/24/06 results thanks to bruce! [BOXING] Charles Wright VS Nick Walls 1st Round KO by Charles Wright [NHB] Dan Hutton VS Joe Clay 1st Round KO by Dan Hutton [NHB] Matt Cook VS Eric Houser/Housen (SP?) The ref announced this was a draw [NHB] Brandon Emery VS Albert Harrison 1st Round Win (Ref Stoppage due to Strikes) Harrison gets the win [NHB] Brad Floyd VS Gesse Geistworth 1st Round KO by Floyd [NHB] Nick Walker VS John Miller Walker gets a 41 second KO in the 1st Round [NHB] Tim Gorman VS Justin Balmic In what could have been the fight of the night, both guys were ready to go. Justin had a good choke to start with, I thought Gorman was gonna tap, but he hung on. Tim ended up getting behind Justin and landed some punches and kocked Balmic out in the first round [NHB] Billy Blish VS Token Bell Token actually got punched in the face and bled, its the first time I've ever seen him bleed in 4 years. Token tapped out due to strikes giving Billy a first round win. [NHB] Joe Demay VS Jacob Stantie Joe Demay gets a KO 1:27 in the first round [NHB] Samantha Killbery? (jesse gomezes girlfriend) VS T. Kayler Samantha won because Kayler didn't return to the bell at the start of the 2nd round [NHB] Tom Kennedy VS Matt Young Kennedy was winning the fight 20 to 18 after the 2nd round, however, young got a rear naked and forced Kennedy in the 3rd round. [NHB] Jesse Ramey VS Brookes Barney Brookes won 2:46 in the first round, I have it written down as a TKO. Punches are what won the fight.
3/28/06 8:43 PM
foxfirejesse

Edited: 28-Mar-06
TTT Thanks Warfrog and Bruce!!
3/29/06 8:59 AM
warfrog

Edited: 29-Mar-06
nick walker trains with dmef. he is a project, but he has heart and determination. the kid is fun to watch. grappling with...thats another matter, lol.
2/11/07 8:02 PM
Jerry Spiegel
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-07
whats up jeff congrats on all your sucess.and tell your georgous wife i said hi she may remember me i think she was into me. peace keep up the good work

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!