UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> An intertesting update...

3/29/06 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Mar-06

Well, I just finished the late March 2006 update. You can view it here: http://www.royharris.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1309 The final story about a recent grappling match I had with "pain" is interesting (in some ways). Read it and tell me your thoughts. If you've had similar or worse stories, I'd like to hear about them. Roy Harris
3/29/06 3:29 PM
m.g
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Mar-06
Roy, I know exactly how felt. I had the very same problem about 8 years ago. It was the worse feeling I ever had. In my case I didn't take any drugs. I didn't have insurance at the time so I didn't know what I was going to do. Thank God my dad got involved and I was able to see his dentist who immediately found out what the problem was. I had an abcess wisdom tooth. This tooth was actual had "melted" into to my gum and jaw bone. The dentist took that bad boy out and I've been ever so thankful ever since.
3/30/06 9:57 AM
twinkletoesCT
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Mar-06
Modern Self-Defense Center
Wow, I'm so glad to hear that the situation was resolved! Roy, your health is more important to us than our training "needs". I'm glad you're OK!
3/30/06 2:40 PM
dhunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Mar-06
Mr. Harris: Will the Twin Cities seminar be at MN Kali Group? Will the BJJ and Kali parts of the seminar be on separate days, or do you like to mix the training? Any 0ver-40 stuff going to be in the agenda? I'd like to attend, I hope the dates work out for me. I might have a couple of Eskrima friends interested also. Regards, Dave Hunter

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.