UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Shadow Beings - C2C show

3/30/06 3:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Mar-06

Shadow Beings

Researcher Heidi Hollis, who's been described as the "Dr. Phil" of the paranormal, discussed 'shadow' entities as well as encounters with other types of negative beings. Shadow people have been around since the beginning of time and are a dark influence upon society, she said. They also relate to negative alien entities such as the Reptilians and Greys, and may in fact be part of the same overall phenomena, she added. Typically, shadow beings don't like to be spotted but they are sometimes discovered by a person who wakes up to find them trying to choke or suffocate them, noted Hollis, who presented several methods for decreasing or eliminating incidents with them: Learn to let go of your fear. Stand your ground and deny them access to your person. Focus on positive thoughts. Use the name of Jesus to repel them. Keep a light on or envision light surrounding you. Bless your room with bottled spring water. A type of shadow being referred to as the "Hat Man" is actually more akin to the devil or a demon, Hollis revealed. He is often seen wearing a fedora hat, trench coat and three-piece suit, and might appear more solid than other shadow entities. She suggested that these very negative beings are seeking to increase their numbers by recruiting an army of people to the dark side. We received the following material from Heidi Hollis. For more information on the shadow types depicted in the illustrations, click on the image.
Hat Man

Head and Shoulders

Shadow Spider

Heidi writes: Someone sent me a cool photo that looks very much like the Shadow People due to its cloudy appearance and slight formation of a man. Could it be a ghost? It still can be, since Shadow People have been known to appear in graveyards, as well.

3/30/06 5:45 AM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shadow Beings Pt-1- Streaming Audio
Part 1-Right Click and Save as
3/30/06 7:13 AM
Redneck

Edited: 30-Mar-06 07:32 AM
Part 2- Streaming Audio

Part 2- Right Click and Save As
3/30/06 7:35 AM
Redneck

Edited: 30-Mar-06 07:39 AM
Part 3- Streaming Audio

Part 3-Right Click and Save As
3/30/06 7:50 AM
Neckcranku
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiTTy
3/30/06 9:13 AM
Redneck

PART 1 http://upload3.putfile.com/videos/b6-8804375025.mp3
4/6/06 1:42 AM
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-06
Ha, I have experienced something like that, like I was paralysed, even when I awoke. It was like something dark was choking me. I only experienced the choking in this one house I was renting, never anywhere else. I don't know if this is paranormal or not but it was freaky deaky.
4/6/06 6:02 AM
Redneck

Edited: 06-Apr-06
I saw one when I was a kid.
4/15/06 2:53 AM
DavidMartinez
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Apr-06
I saw one of these also when I was small. I woke up and it was standing right over me. The room was dark but the shadow was darker than the darkness. It looked a lot like that Hat Man pic but I dont remember seeing a hat. I stared at it for a few minutes and then started beating on the wall until my parents woke up and came in my room.
4/16/06 3:58 AM
Redneck

Edited: 16-Apr-06 07:42 PM
I think they are artists impresssions of shadow beings, not actual photos of them.
4/17/06 12:35 AM
Dougie«
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Apr-06
Use the name of Jesus to repel them. Don't bother, it's not like he's listening. Like anything else in life if you want power you have to derive it from yourself or from the things that help you find faith for yourself.
4/17/06 6:35 PM
Dougie«
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Apr-06 06:47 PM
By the way, I waited up in the dark last night looking for any of these punks to show their faces and they didn't. Shadow beings know better than to %$#@ with me.
4/17/06 10:37 PM
Opash

Edited: 17-Apr-06
When they are choking you are they trying to kill you in your sleep?
4/24/06 5:44 PM
Dratherbe

Edited: 24-Apr-06
"When they are choking you are they trying to kill you in your sleep?" I wonder if any of these experiences relate to sleep apnea...?
4/26/06 12:56 AM
Sadyv

Edited: 26-Apr-06
WHen I was a child, my brother and I both used to be terrified at night by seeing bizarre floating creatures swimming through the air, and little humanoid shapes running on the ceiling, as well as the feeling of a large figure standing right outside the bedroom door. Strangely, the only place I felt safe, was in the living room, where, as I called them as a child to myself, "The dancing shadow monkey men" were all gathered. I felt they could protect me from the bad creatures, and usually after sitting out there watching them for 5 or ten minutes, I would then feel safe and brave again, and would go back to my bed and fall asleep. So I say hogwash to this lady. It was just my imagination, but fuck it, they made me feel safe in my house.
5/15/06 2:25 AM
HELWIG
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-May-06
A child's imagination is a fantastic thing. I too would construe all kinds of shit that wasnt really there. I know some might say that it was there and only children can see it, but it's nothing you have to be afraid of. If there were such entities as these they dont have shit on the forces of good. You can confidently dismiss them with empowering scripture. "Don't bother, it's not like he's listening. Like anything else in life if you want power you have to derive it from yourself or from the things that help you find faith for yourself." I have to disagree. All men have moments of weakness, and doubt. If you choose to limit your power to whatever fortitude you can muster at the moment, thats up to you. But the power that comes from true faith in that which is greater than you can will never come up short.
5/15/06 6:00 AM
Redneck

Edited: 15-May-06
"A child's imagination is a fantastic thing. I too would construe all kinds of shit that wasnt really there." HELWIG, your theory might hold water if this lady wasnt a reknowned scholar and an adult. I know they are rea; because I saw one when I was a kid, only I didnt know what it was until I heard this scholar's interview.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.