UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Deer's, Beer's & Spear's

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
trisrus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

here's hoping the guy or his friends don't get drunk enough to grow testicles and come looking with a deer rifle...in a drunken state anyone in a utilities uniform might serve as a target.
Tom Campbell

During deer season up here the red necks get a little wild. I had to go to a house to do a power shut off. While in the process I was getting verbally assalted by 6 drunken red necks. To begin with a have a 0 shit tolerance. On this day it was 0 minus 100. This big fat Fu&# who I picked out as the ring leader was calling me a little fu&# faggot. That was enough for me. I turned to him and told him to shut his fat fu&#ing mouth. This brought him of the porch with a beer bottle swinging at my head. I moved in with a tactical spear and layed it into him. His chest caved in and he lifted about a foot of the ground. Then I was on him with all guns blazeing He went fetal so I stoped. His buddy's on the porch went stone cold sober. They didn't want a piece of me. I told them to go Fu&# themself's and left. The moral of the story is pratice the spear untill your doing it on the shitter! Later T.C.
Kirik
1678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC
A SPEAR a day keeps the bad guys at bay :-)
bremc

Tom! Reckon we know who was the windshield that day. OK Buddy. ;-)
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Er, Tom, I think the verbal de-escalation portion of our training was misinterpreted.... :-) On a tactical note, I think what is important for readers here, is to realize how skilled & experienced Tom is, with an extensive background in boxing & kickboxing and other street oriented training, yet he defaulted ot the SPEAR System for this real life aggressive counter-assault. Ponder please.... Tony
3/7/02 12:00 AM
Tony Blauer

ttt
Tom Campbell

Verbal defuse F--- Verbal escalation A+++ :) Later T.C.
Tony Blauer

Tom, If your asswhippin of the ********* didnt represent my alter ego these days, I'd have more to say about it. So in keeping with the holiday SPEAR IT, let the universe unfold [doom on ass****] and let us all remember there are times when the verbal defuse comes 'after', which it did in this case... :-) T
domyancic

THIS IS GREAT,Tom's stories never cease to amaze me!!! I feel like the little candy ass, Tom is still getting in brawls, I have only been in 1 my whole life back in 8th grade!! hehehe Mybae Im just a great de-escalator!
Tom Campbell

Matt, In my mind it is nothing to glorify. I only posted this story to let everyone know of the effectiveness of the Spear. And how even to a trained fighter it is as tony stated a natural responce. I used the tough guy language so the reader could get the sense of the emotional climate at the time of the incident. To all you readers of the mental edge out there. Learn the Spear system! Get Tony or one of his PDR team mates into do a seminar. Lets all do are best to make the world a safer place. Later T.C.
Maurice Dumas

T.C. I wish I was there! How did you report the no-lights call back to your dispach center? No lights after the encounter and stars! Cause of the outage - big mouth! The "Country Bumpkin" strikes again, See you in two days, Man! Aloha
domyancic

I hear you Tom, I was being amused in my sick way of hearing of a good guy being the one doing the punishing. I agree, someone with your experience, and SPEAR is used...excellent example
Tom Campbell

Zeke, As Barb (my wife) reminds me. "Maybe some day you'll grow up and just walk away!" There is a lot of wisdom in those words! Have a safe trip back from Hawaii see you soon! Later T.C.
gentle jim

tom, i got to believe that fat red neck will think twice before harassing somebody else.you may have taught the whole group a valuble lesson.i am glad that i am not the only one that reverts back to the past on occasion.may all of us who write and read here have a blessed and safe holiday.
gentle jim

tom, it sounds like messing with you is about as smart as messing with matt at the atm machine early in the am. gj
Tony Blauer

Its a sad reality that people believe there is no consequence for their behavior. If this were feudal Japan, people would be more polite. TB
G-Bar

ttt
G-Bar

Hey TC, it sounds like this guy picked the wrong grisley bear to poke at with a short stick!!
Tom Campbell

Tony, If you be the wolf I'll be the little cub! G-bar, love your post keep them comming! For G-Bar and all you other LEO boy's out there this guy had a rap sheet a mile long! Later T.C.
Acid Rain

lol@trisrus- that shouldnt be funny, but it made me laugh

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.