UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Question for Joey O on Max Bets

3/31/06 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
electricApe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Mar-06

Who traditionally has higher limits for MMA and boxing opening lines (both online and in Vegas)? I remember you posting on here about getting a bunch of money in on BJ Penn against GSP when the Venetian opened with that bad number back in February. How did you do that? I just tried to throw down a bet on UFC 59 and those bitches capped me at $200. And they tried to say I couldn't rebet another $200 after I'd given the line a chance to move. They aren't much better for boxing either. They opened with a bad line on Tarver (-180) and they were only taking $500 on that. Surely there are some places that are a little more daring with their limits. (if anyone else knows the answer to this, please chime in)
3/31/06 10:14 PM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Mar-06
JoeyOddessa.com

Gotta get discreet runners. Diff guys that  in and bet like $300 at a time, diff guys, throughout the day. Esp at busy times so they dont move the #. When guys change shifts.  Like near NBA tipoff etc. Look square. No cell phones etc. Look dumb, seriously.

Let ur wallet be ur ego. Best advice I can give.

4/1/06 4:25 PM
electricApe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Apr-06
Wise advice as usual, Oddessa. But fuck! It sounds like I gotta set up an Ocean's Eleven-like operation just to dink and dunk those bitches for $300 at a time. The books sure don't make it easy to get their money. Anyone who can make a living doing it, I have the utmost respect for. On a side note, the "looking dumb" part of your advice isn't going to be hard at all: I manage to do that every day without even trying.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.