UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Seeing ghost with thermal imager

4/6/06 1:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-06

We have this kick ass thermal imager at work (I'm a fireman). I saw some TV shows where they use the thermal imagers to see temp differences. Some people think that ghosts are cold. Anyone hear of this. Now all I need is a ghost.
4/9/06 3:23 PM
Dougie«
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Apr-06
If I knew where to find one, I'd be rich.
4/10/06 4:30 PM
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Apr-06
Thermal imagers are everywhere.
4/10/06 9:32 PM
kanotoa

Edited: 10-Apr-06
No ghost are supposed to be colder than the ambient air.
4/11/06 3:23 PM
Furacao
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Apr-06
4/12/06 2:48 PM
kanotoa

Edited: 12-Apr-06
That is not a ghost because the figure would be darker not lighter.
4/13/06 12:33 PM
RamK
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Apr-06
while were at it, why do they have arms and legs? leaving aside the debate of whether they are real or not... A) Ghosts are a figment of your imagination, they appear how you would think they would appear. You expect to see the ghost of XXX. You think you do! but when you do you see them how you would expect to see them, a king with a crown, a knight with a sword...blah. B) Ghosts are the dead trying to appear in a way that 1. they imagine themselves to be (subconscious control over their appearance) or 2. the best they can to try to be recognized (a king would show up with a crown). C) ghosts are some sort of mental imprint of some horrific event, violent death, guilt, whatver. the images were recorded from someones memory, and they saw people wearing clothes. BTW I'm jsut posting here for fun, cause although this stuff is interesting I dont invest anytime really looking into it. I would if I was wealthy and didnt have to do other things though. Wait wait wait...arent there better things to do with firefighter equipment than ghost hunting?
4/14/06 10:00 AM
Dougie«
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Apr-06
Better than walking around with it's weiner hanging out!
5/8/06 1:16 PM
Dougie«

Edited: 08-May-06
Watching ghost hunters on sci-fi last night and they captured a ghost on thermal imager. They tried to re-create the image again and again but couldn't do it.
5/8/06 6:14 PM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-May-06
Was that the one where they got the thermal image of it on a locker or something? I've only seen a couple of episodes, but I think I saw that one
5/9/06 1:11 AM
Dougie«

Edited: 09-May-06
They were in the basement. They caught it as they came into a room. It wasn't someone because when they tried to re-create it the thermal temps were all human, and the temps etc they got when they caught it were all wrong. Also, the guy beside him with the camera caught nothing and it was the same film time.
5/9/06 1:12 AM
Dougie«

Edited: 09-May-06
Annother episode they caught something with the thermal imager that was walking again but the body heat was all wrong. Waist down it was walking but waist up it was almost not there. It was the episode where they were checking out the TB hospital.
12/20/08 2:44 PM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dougie« - They were in the basement. They caught it as they came into a room. It wasn't someone because when they tried to re-create it the thermal temps were all human, and the temps etc they got when they caught it were all wrong. Also, the guy beside him with the camera caught nothing and it was the same film time.

crescent hotel in Eureka Springs Ark.

I went to the hotel in May of this year and had a very paranormal experience.

I stayed in room 205 with my wife and infant son, while at first I didn't even relize the hotel was supposedly haunted or had even been visited by Ghost Hunters I was skeptical at even thinking ghosts are there.

But after dinner at some local place (It was actually down the street from that psyhic from the same episode of Ghost Hunters) I went out into the hall to find an ice machine to put our bottle of wine in to chill when I started to be goofy and snap some pictures.,, while I didn't "catch" anything, I did have the shit scared out of me when I was in front of the supposed haunted room of 218

While I was snapping pics I was unknowingly at the time taunting the ghosts there.. I say unknowningly because at this time I had no idea that verbally making fun of a spirit, or challenging them brings them out.

Well if any of you have been there, right outside is a hallway that leads to the hotels front balcony and is basically the middle point of the hotel., to the right is a little breezeway that is seperated by a small wall

while I was being a goober, I looked to my right which was behind the wall leading out to the balcony and saw an black mass in the figure of a person with a hat on RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF MY FACE... Okay maybe 2 feet away but I froze and almost fainted.

I then went straight back to the hotel room where my wife was waiting for me to return with the ice bucket and she freaked out and asked, "what happened? You're pale white!!" Yeah, i'm a pasty white already but I was ultra pale at this point. My wife snapped a picture of me.

I didn't believe in ghosts really before.. They were cool to get spooked by on tv shows and stories, but this was fucking creepy... I went cold,  got goose bumps, and got really weak right after it happened. After this my wife and I went out to try and snap more pictures but were only able to get 3 more then the battery died in our camera!

I don't know if any of you have ever been there, but after this, I became a believer..

Oh and by the way, I tried to sneek into the basement area that is supposedly really haunted (it is next to a spa in the hotel) and got caught right as I was about to open the door to the area.

I have some pics of the place, but none are great...

If you want me to post more I will.

Here's another of the breezeway right in front of 218

12/26/08 10:02 PM
Bellzer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheeSenator - 
Dougie« - They were in the basement. They caught it as they came into a room. It wasn't someone because when they tried to re-create it the thermal temps were all human, and the temps etc they got when they caught it were all wrong. Also, the guy beside him with the camera caught nothing and it was the same film time.

crescent hotel in Eureka Springs Ark.

I went to the hotel in May of this year and had a very paranormal experience.

I stayed in room 205 with my wife and infant son, while at first I didn't even relize the hotel was supposedly haunted or had even been visited by Ghost Hunters I was skeptical at even thinking ghosts are there.

But after dinner at some local place (It was actually down the street from that psyhic from the same episode of Ghost Hunters) I went out into the hall to find an ice machine to put our bottle of wine in to chill when I started to be goofy and snap some pictures.,, while I didn't "catch" anything, I did have the shit scared out of me when I was in front of the supposed haunted room of 218

While I was snapping pics I was unknowingly at the time taunting the ghosts there.. I say unknowningly because at this time I had no idea that verbally making fun of a spirit, or challenging them brings them out.

Well if any of you have been there, right outside is a hallway that leads to the hotels front balcony and is basically the middle point of the hotel., to the right is a little breezeway that is seperated by a small wall

while I was being a goober, I looked to my right which was behind the wall leading out to the balcony and saw an black mass in the figure of a person with a hat on RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF MY FACE... Okay maybe 2 feet away but I froze and almost fainted.

I then went straight back to the hotel room where my wife was waiting for me to return with the ice bucket and she freaked out and asked, "what happened? You're pale white!!" Yeah, i'm a pasty white already but I was ultra pale at this point. My wife snapped a picture of me.

I didn't believe in ghosts really before.. They were cool to get spooked by on tv shows and stories, but this was fucking creepy... I went cold,  got goose bumps, and got really weak right after it happened. After this my wife and I went out to try and snap more pictures but were only able to get 3 more then the battery died in our camera!

I don't know if any of you have ever been there, but after this, I became a believer..

Oh and by the way, I tried to sneek into the basement area that is supposedly really haunted (it is next to a spa in the hotel) and got caught right as I was about to open the door to the area.

I have some pics of the place, but none are great...

If you want me to post more I will.

Here's another of the breezeway right in front of 218

Very cool story. I live in a house while i was in highschool that was haunted. From the first week we lived there we would se shadow's walk by us out of the corner of our eye's. We had wood floor's and you would hear the floor creep like in the middle of the night it would start by my room and go all the way down the end of the hall, andd we would hear loud bang all the time like a pot or pan fell in the kitchen we would go in the and nothing was wrong or miss placed.

A few time i saw what looked like my sister walk into her room so i go in there to talk to her and find her room emipty. My friend would come over and see the same thing.

About a year into living in this house we found out that a Cheerleader hung her self in that very room. Will that at least what some nabor told us.
12/27/08 3:07 AM
TheeSenator
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF!!!! NUDES!!!!!!!    J/K
12/31/08 3:03 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i believe in ghosts and believe i have seen them.  just too many witnesses for it to be something else!
6/14/09 3:30 PM
AmericanSoldier
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.