UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Thanks/Happy Holidays

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
domyancic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

I just got back from midnight Mass with my family, and you all were heavy in my heart as I reflected on the past year so I wanted to tell you. First off, Tony it was a dream of mine 2 years ago just to get to meet you..I bought some tapes, met Vinny Giordano a few times and he trained me and steered me towards you. During my internship at Storm Mountain I got to speak to you on the phone, and to me it was like speaking to a celebrity, and you even gave me your hotel # at Trexpo to try to meet but I ending up leaving early from TREXPO to ride along some drug busts in DC and missed you. Then I finally met you at S&W, and from there it has been nothing but a huge growth process and learning experience that will continue I hope the rest of my life. You have done so many personal favors for me that people dont realize and that is what is so special about a man so prominent in his field, to take the time for little guys like me. I also see the way you care for and interact with others, and what a great father and husband you are when I see you with your family. It is a great example and you are a great teacher and role model. Also, thru your courses I have been blessed with other role models who strive in their professions and family life that I look up to. Tom, Tim, Phil, Rick T., Joe, and my mentor Jim from Colgate who I help with soon join the PDR team are also role models professionally and in their personal lives to me. I hope to grow more and live up to your standards in life, as I admire many qualities in you all. Other from the PDR and S&W courses I have not even had much contact with since still gave me great lessons and faith for the journey. Others from the PDR I met only briefly but still offer me advice and help on here, encouragement and even things like Hal offering me help with my truck etc, many little things you all do I thank you for and do not take for granted even if i dont get to thank you enough and mention it. And still others, Sean, Tactical Doc, Eric,etc etc I hope to meet you all one day and train and learn from you as an LEO but also as a person as I just know the quality of people Tony attracts. Jake and the other younger team members, and the great coach Matt, I too am thankful for you and your enthusiasm and wisdom. All of these things I know will motivate me and fuel me the next 5.5 months in the police academy. I have alot of goals, academically and athletically I need to get done while at the academy. In my fantasies I also hope one day to get back in shape, and learn some skills that might make me able to compete in something full contact, as life for me has not been complete since my football career and competitive powerlifting has passed. Competition is something in me that drives me and makes me a whole person, and I know if I play my cards right I have incredible sources such as Tony, Phil, Tom, and Joe who I have all the confidence in the world could turn me into a tremendous fighter. God Bless, Happy Holidays, Thanks Matt Domyancic
hal5150

Great post Matt. I just dropped by the house to grab some things in between my time with my adopted family and then down to visit family that is still in the area. I just had to check the Mental Edge. I guess I'm addicted. Thanks all. You have all added to my Martial Arts knowledge tremendously in the short time that I have been involved. Coach, you're a role model for us all. I hope to see everyone at PDR II and lets all kick it up for 2001. Have a safe Holiday Season. Hal (Hey Matt, I just looked at a '98 GMC. It is either that or the Harley Davidson for this year.)
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Matt, Often, as you well know, I am the subject of controversy [ Usually from people who want 'what they think I have' but dont want to work as hard as I did to get it....]so its really nice to be reminded that I have helped or made a difference from time to time. Thanks for the awesome post, it means a lot to me. Tony
jsteinmann

Matt...beautiful post... Happy Holidays, everyone! Jake
gentle jim

matty you are a great man because you care about people and speak from your heart.you will be a sucess at anything you will put your mind to.may we all be blessed by the good lord. happy holidays jim
Extreme Justice

Wonderful Post Matt, Although Coach and others have made alot of this possible, don't forget that without your initiative, ambition and desires, you would not be were you are today. Keep it up and i'm looking forward to finally meeting you in the new year. Take care and stay safe! Sean
Eric Cobb

I could go on and on about Tony, the Team, the ME readers and participants for pages, but Matt has done an admirable job. Thus I will simply agree and add my own thanks to the list! Looking forward to a fantastic 2001, my friends. Eric
JoeStagner
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

USMuayThai.com
Mat, Many thanks for your great post. I'm so glad for you that this year has lead you to doorways of realization for some of your deams. Let's make sure that when your training slows down and your into a regular schedule at the CSP we make a point to get toggether. Very BEst Wishes, Joe Stagner www.WMAC.com
Rick T
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt: Im very flattered that you would mention me in your post. Since S&W we have hooked up thanks to Tony. Im very proud to have you as a friend,and soon to be fellow LEO. You are top shelf Bro!! You will make a fine LEO as you are already a great person,friend... Mi casa es su casa!!!!!!!! PS. The boys want notice next time you take a UFC night off!!!He! He! Peace Bro
domyancic

I love you guys, would love to get everyone together someday!!
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thats all fine & dandy, Matt, but NO you cant have my beer. :-) T

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.