UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> The Greek--No MMA?

4/6/06 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fake Pie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-06 12:50 PM

Sorry if it has been asked a million times. Does TheGreek not have MMA? Oh and does anyone have parlays on MMA? I saw someone said sportinteraction.com did but I don't see MMA fights anywhere on their site.
4/6/06 6:56 PM
Oddessa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-06
JoeyOddessa.com
The Greek is great shop, but he offers little MMA anymore.  He has one of widests selections of betting options available, and honestly MMA isnt really worth his while to offer. When you have alot on your plate, it is a pain in ass to accomodate manyb MMA fans.  I recall some of the calls and emails people would send to him bitching.  I really cant blame them. Spiro, while  great bookmaker, is not a  big fan of fights or boxing and its more of a burden for him to offer it.  But for everything else , he is solid gold. He does carry most major Ufc events however.
4/6/06 7:08 PM
Fake Pie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Apr-06
Thanks. I registered at your site but it won't take my e-check for whatever reason. Anyhow, looks like I'm not betting for UFN. I will probably just use my greek account for 59. Thanks for the reply though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.