UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Sports Business Management

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/13/06 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gracie killar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Apr-06

Hey I was just wondering if any1 on here from Ottawa has taken the sports Business Management program at Algonquin college? I got into the program and I was wondering what I can expect when I start in August. Thanks p.s for people in the states I was wondering if there are any universitys that offer this program thanks.. since i am looking into going to the states once im done my program.
4/24/06 3:56 AM
FightFan424
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Apr-06
ttt
4/24/06 2:28 PM
KneeUNThaFace
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Apr-06
UMASS is supposed to be one of the best here in the states. http://www.isenberg.umass.edu/sportmgt/ what do you hope to do with that degree?
4/25/06 2:51 AM
eabeam
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Apr-06
I have a friend with the UMass degree. She had a minor front office job with the Orlando magic. Most people (I am a UMass Alum) get jobs with College programs. NCAA compliance is a niche market - as most people do not have degrees that require a class on NCAA regs. Of course, follow it up with a JD and you can become an agent.
5/2/06 2:52 PM
Gracie killar
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-May-06
Im hoping i can be an agent or get into fight promotion some how

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.