UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> PC Screens = hypnotism?

4/14/06 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Apr-06

A lot of people are addicted to computers. I wonder sometimes if there are some visual frequencies going on with the screen, or maybe the refresh rate, that imposes some sort of hypnotism or 'mind control' on a PC user. It's easy to justify spending hours a day on a computer for most people who do. If you look at the PC screen through some sort of digital camera device, you can see horizontal lines that you don't see through normal vision. If you also look away from the screen, you can see these same lines through the corner of your eye. If somebody wanted to hypnotise a large group of people, especially ones who are a little more informed, a computer screen would be the way to do it.
4/16/06 4:03 AM
Redneck
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Apr-06
Yes Chief, it most definitely does. Televisions are based on the same principal, combine the horizontal lines with the subliminal messages in the news, sitcoms, movies, tv drama etc and you have the perfect mind control tool. When they introduce Internet II, of which the content will be heavily controlled by the Govt, I expect to see the hypnotic effect of the monitors being put to good use.
4/16/06 11:22 PM
FrankyBigguns
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The problem is, the hypnotism is BLOCKED not by any hackers or anything, BUT BY THE AD AND NEWS AGENCIES, as well as marketing. I believe that the government put the media on their shit list a long time ago, after the media realized they could PROFIT from private companies wanting to seduce the nation instead. The government knew they could not disband the entire news agencies - even the news agencies were capable of seducing high government officials to come to their side. So the only thing the government could do was put journalists on the production and admin side of the media to control the lock down of power between both sides. Unfortunately, because the government and the jewish controlled media is in a dead heat, the only side that manages to win is, of course, the DAMNED MARKETING PEOPLE FROM PRIVATE ENTERPRISE! Companies like MTV, Microsoft, Yxience, Myspace, and places like that manage to make people stupid, which the government is happy about, but the media is not. You can see various countermeasures the media is using to quell this, but as far as I can see, people are more stupid than ever.
4/16/06 11:57 PM
Redneck
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting Franky. "You can see various countermeasures the media is using to quell this, " Like what? Personally I think they are all in on it together.
4/17/06 3:02 AM
FrankyBigguns
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Apr-06
Redneck, i once thought that they were certainly all in on it together, but the news media realized a long time ago that they required the money hungry companies to make a profit. Think of it like the economics circle of capitalism. -The Government Needs Power, and controls money, but does not have a (non violent) vehicle to distribute power nor money
-The Media Needs Money, but breeds no product
-Companies Need Money through product, but breeds no MEDIA
THEREFORE a) The Companies need to use the media to promote their product, then in turn, make money
b)The Government controls money but has no use for it - THEREFORE regulates what the media can say and do, using the media as a vehicle for their power control.
c) The MEDIA needs the company's money, AND a slight power in the government, to allow their methods of communication to continue. The model above worked for decades, until recently, when the newbs in each of their respective groups got out of line. 1) After the downfall of the Mafia in Las Vegas, large companies began realizing that they could do almost anything within their economic power to gain more profits.
2) After Vietnam, the government began losing power over the people. Something needed to be done QUICK!
3) With new technologies gaining a forefront, media needed to adapt to these new technologies, but underestimating the POWER of Information Technology. Therefore, INDUSTRY realized they were limitless in their potential, whilst GOV'T saw a slip in their power (that COULD HAVE lead to Civil War). At the same time MEDIA dispensed new technologies into their array. During this time, with more TV sets than ever, gov't control of the people began WITHOUT the force and marketing psychology, and without the success the gov't intended. At this time, the GOV'T needed the INDUSTRY's psychology, and the range of the MEDIA. (more on this later) RE: Your question above The media controls each channel and wave everyone is broadcasting on. Just like the recent southpark episode, they have the power to show or NOT show what they want broadcasted.
5/1/06 8:23 AM
Dreamer420
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-06
Absolutely. There was a quote by one of the heads of propaganda during the cold war for the Soviets. I can't recall his name for the life of me but he spoke of how America and Russia are very similar, but Russias propaganda is very blunt and straight forward, America is very clever and basically lay it on the people with a smile.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.