UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Montego Bay, Jamaica

4/23/06 1:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigJimmy54
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Apr-06

I'm heading down to Montego Bay, Jamaica in a week and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what to see and do Any excursions you could think of or clubs to check out would be appreciated. Thanks
4/28/06 11:56 AM
bodidharma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Apr-06
montego bay sucks,I would never stay anywhere but negril.MB is resort then ...........another resort,so you basically are confined to a resort unless you cab it and there all familys,negril is 7 miles of hotels and rest. all connected you can walk to.anyways take a cab to LT's,its a great rest.marias is a great breakfast spot and make sure you get real blue mountain coffee,if you want rum its cheaper in the duty free store on the way back then anywhere on the island.
5/2/06 2:46 PM
WarpathFightGear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-May-06
I went to Margaritaville on MB, it was a good time. I would definitely take some excursions to Negril and Ocho Rios though. We climbed the Dunnes River Falls and that was good too. There was a great restaurant we went to also...could have been in Negril. It's called Ricks and it has a spot you can jump off into the water from up on the rocks. Also has a cliff diver show before sunset. Best sunset on earth can be seen from that spot, BTW. UNBELIEVABLE.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.