UnderGround Forums

Utah Underground >> Thanks to everyone for attending R

4/24/06 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DJColdfusion
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Apr-06

I wanted to publicly thank Mike and Phil for everything they did to help make Rigan's seminar a success. Sure, we would have loved to have seen more people but I've learned a lot from this experience and I will be much better prepared to promote the next seminar we host. Thanks guys. If you weren't there then you missed Stidham actually getting out on the mats and doing something besides holding a microphone! Rigan was very impressed with the school and with both Phil and Mike and the way they treated him. And he wanted to make sure that you knew that he appreciated everything you did. I also want to thank Jim Kelly for driving all the way from ST George. Thanks to the Mori guys from up in Riverdale/Roy. Thanks Brian and Brandon for making the drive from Bountiful, it's always great to see you guys. I was really glad that I finally got to meet Scott Spain. Mike, from Provo, thanks for making the drive. And Razor it was great seeing you there too! I apologize to anyone I missed, but please understand that Jeff and I both appreciate the support you showed this seminar. Rigan enjoyed himself too and is hoping to come out here on a regular basis. And how would you guys feel about brining some Machado Jiu-Jitsu fighters, straight from the streets of Brazil, to compete in the UCE? We have not solidified anything, not even close, but there's a chance. Mike, we need to talk about it. Thanks again everyone! DJC
4/26/06 3:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mullet @ Heart
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Apr-06
It was nice finally meeting you too. Sorry we didn't have more time to chat.
"If you weren't there then you missed Stidham actually getting out on the mats and doing something besides holding a microphone!"
That damn hoodie made it very difficult to choke him. He got a damn solid one on me through. Please keep us posted on other seminars. Word never seems to get around enough.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.