UnderGround Forums

Utah Underground >> Birdsly: What Happened?

4/26/06 3:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mullet @ Heart
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Apr-06

Can someone give me the story on what happened at the UCE recently that has people on the UCE forums calling for a Birdsley ban?
4/28/06 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DJColdfusion
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Apr-06
They don't want Birdsley banned, they want one of his corners banned. Basically, one of Birdsley's corners (sorry, can't remember his name, lets call him Guy1) approached the cage after Brandon Melendez beat Kyacey Uscola . . . which is a nono and a violation of PSUAC regulations. Security stepped up and tried to turn Guy1 around, he resisted, the insisted and apparently his shirt got ripped in the process. Guy1, probably a few beers into it, then expressed his displeasure about his shirt getting ripped in a verbal manner to the security guard who by this time had a few friends there to back him up. Guy1 continued to resist and that's when the police arrived. He continued to be beligerent and resist removal from the ringside area until one of the officers put a stun gun into his back. There have apparently already been some suspensions resulting from actions during the show and I can only imagine that Guy1's issue has already been addressed. He's a liscensed corner and as a liscensed corner he knows the rules. He violated those rules and I don't see him coming back to a show in a very long time. Fighters have been banned for life before and I wouldn't be surprised if Guy1's punishment was a suspension (bann) without any target end to the suspension.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.