UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> Need help for a friend in NYC

4/27/06 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ResuTudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Apr-06

To all those in the NYC area... I need your help. My friend's name is Chris and last week on Friday April 21st he left his skecthbook on a bench at the 180th st station platform on the 2/5 subway line in the Bronx. He went back aboug 20 min later to retrieve it but was no longer there. He is asking for help in order to get it back. If anyone has seen his sketchbook or knows someone who has PLEASE post. It is a spiral bound 11x14 Black art sketchbook. There are some names and numbers on the first page but has some recognizable art peices in it such as: - A Wizard like character with an armor chest plate. Shaded with pencil. -Some cartoon like skecthes of me and my friends with the title "Huyiuhhh" on the top. -the devil cradling a naked woman in his arms with the word jealousy written on the side. -a man trying to climb out of a pile of skeletons and reaching to an angel floating above him. Has other carrion like things around (insects, worms, a crow, etc.) -A woman in a demons mask (multiple versions) -an angel with a "horn halo", bloody dagger in the right hand and a skull w/it's spinal cord attached in the left hand. Has been titled "Malefic Seraphim" -a guy with a pencil stabbed into his forehead with him smiling and tearing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.