UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Des Moines BJJ May 13th

4/30/06 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wisconsinjiujitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Apr-06

Just checking ahead of time if there will be an open mat on Saturday, May 13th at Des Moines Jiu-Jitsu? My cousin is having a baby shower that weekend. Since I have no interest in going to the shower, I thought the best way to duck out would be to do some training. Let me know if that weekend is okay to visit. Thanks - Bill Krieg, Team Vaghi
5/2/06 11:33 AM
Halz

Edited: 02-May-06
ellsworth.ronald@Principal.com would be a good contact.
5/4/06 12:09 AM
PeteP

Edited: 04-May-06
RoundKick Promotions
Hell, if you need to train that day, come to the Rich Franklin seminar in Des Moines. If interested, get me at pete@teamroundkick.com or check out www.roundkickrumble.com
5/4/06 11:37 PM
mrpfoo

Edited: 04-May-06
No need to ask...Bill, you are always welcome. The guys will surely be geared up since several of them are getting ready for NAGA in Chicago on the 20th. Ed - Des Moines Jiu-Jitsu
5/4/06 11:58 PM
Halz

Edited: 18-May-06 12:45 AM

Wow Ed, up to 15 posts in 4 years.  Good Work!  BTW, Curran is coming on June 10th and it would be cool if you and some of the guys could make it again.

Greg

5/5/06 11:42 AM
wisconsinjiujitsu

Edited: 05-May-06
Thanks Ed. I've been battling an elbow injury for the past month or so, but I'm still planning on stopping in to roll a little. I won't be 100%, but it'll still be fun to roll on the mat with you guys. Last time I trained with your group you were still with the Judo group in that apartment complex location. Plus it will give me a chance to meet some of your newer guys so I know who to cheer for at NAGA. See you soon, Bill
5/6/06 12:16 AM
mrpfoo

Edited: 06-May-06
Halz, Thanks for the invite, I will pass the word on to the guys...I doubt I personally make it though, I have to go to India to work around that timeframe...16 posts! I'm on a roll now. Ed
5/17/06 1:23 PM
sirquack

Edited: 17-May-06
Bill, sorry we missed you if you did happen to be in town. There will be a few guys left in town this weekend if you are around, but most of the regulars are going out too Chi-town for NAGA. I look forward to meeting you sometime. I was not in class the last time you were in town to roll. But the guys all had great things to say about you. Greg, we are spreading the work about the seminar in June. I don't know for sure if I will be able to go, but I have a desire to do so anyway. Ron
5/17/06 1:33 PM
Halz

Edited: 17-May-06
Thanks for the help as always Ron.  I hope some of you will be able to make it.  It is fun having differing schools as I always take pride in how BJJ and grappling schools work together so well in Iowa.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.