UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> I have a question for Redneck

5/1/06 12:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
amorphous
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-06

Many of your posts talk about how it isn't the president of the U.S. that runs things. How democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin. I've seen posts talking about the NWO and the reptilians. My question is who really runs shit? Who is at the top of the food chain? Is it a bunch of bankers? The CIA? Aliens?
5/1/06 8:10 AM
Dreamer420
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-06
Illuminati, Carlyle Group, take your pick.
5/4/06 5:23 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-06 12:13 PM
The real controllers will always remain in the shadows, because they might be assassinated if they were to ever reveal themselves. They use the public 'people's champions' as the fall guys who are completely expendable. If Bush were to be killed tomorrow they really wouldnt give a fuck, they'd just insert another 'people's champion'. The ones who are higher on the Totem pole than the President are the global financiers, such as the Rothschilds family who have funded both sides of every major war since before the days of Napoleon. The Royal family of Europe, who are all related, are another extremely powerful part of the group. They never really relinquished their power or control over Europe or the USA, they just installed Governments that gave people the illusion of having two parties to vote for. The royals still dictate everything to those Govts and almost every US President has been related to them. They are not the real power though, as I said, the real power remains anonymous and completely out of public view. It is written that they will show themselves when the world is completely and irreversibly under their control. This is all fairly easy to verify if you do some research.
5/5/06 8:01 PM
amorphous
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-May-06
"They are not the real power though, as I said, the real power remains anonymous and completely out of public view." Not trying to be a dick, honestly. But if that is the case then how do you know the real power exists?
5/8/06 1:00 AM
JasonGV
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-May-06
lol
5/8/06 6:31 AM
DoYouWantKarate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a mysterious leader known only as king knightmare. Controls everything.
5/8/06 12:45 PM
Beezulbubba
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kkm, imo
5/9/06 2:18 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 09-May-06
"Not trying to be a dick, honestly. But if that is the case then how do you know the real power exists? " good question.
5/10/06 4:39 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-May-06
It's how secret societies work. Trust me on this one. Noone in the public eye is the real power behind the throne.
5/10/06 10:50 AM
ccp

Edited: 10-May-06
I have a theory. Redneck is the super secret bad guy behind the scenes. Everything here is just disinformation.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.