UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> How to contact the departed?

5/1/06 8:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dougie«
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-May-06

Anyone know?
5/3/06 6:05 PM
Dougie«
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-May-06
Energy is never destroyed.
5/3/06 8:17 PM
DonnaTroy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First, I want to say that this is a rare phenomen.

Second, it is not everybody that has the emotional condition to answer to such kind of request.

That being said, there are two ways to communicate with dead people:

A- thru a medium / channel

B- thru electronic means.

In A, the medium must be a respectful person, and must not charge anything about it.

In B, you can find lots of books about the subject. Just for "coincidence" today there was a show on tv talking about a woman who has been making this kind of experiences for 18 years. Her husband died a year ago, and now he is working to help her on the other side. They have a site: http://www.gravandovozes.kit.net/tci/

5/3/06 9:37 PM
Dougie«

By all rational means you cannot tell what actually causes someone to be "alive" and what does not. We are run by energy. When the body no longer holds that energy, where does it go? There is no rational thought that says we do not do something on a level of consciousness after we die.
5/4/06 9:30 PM
Dreamer420
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-May-06
First of all a falling star is a meteor. Communicating with the dead? Oh boy. I would suggest setting aside a room, have it heavily cleansed and blessed. I suggest a Wiccan priest or priestess for this but you can do it yourself if you know the proper rituals. Seances are not uncommon however unreliable. Ouija boards are a doorway that anything can pass through, leave those alone. A medium is a good idea if you want to get ripped off. Why would you want to contact the dead anyway? It's better to let resting spirits rest.
5/4/06 10:29 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 04-May-06

http://www.fero.org.br/centros/mundo.htm

Here you´ll find the addresses of serious spiritist centers around the world, there might be one close to your home.

If they charge anything, they are not serious.

5/5/06 10:45 AM
Dougie«

Edited: 05-May-06
nowinfuspeed - bestest new buddy, you're clinging to the religion of science hoping it will explain everything. It won't.
5/5/06 11:37 AM
Dougie«

Well I like to think I have some idea of how science works but I am not going to go all Tom Cruise and say you don't know anything about science and that I do because I have studied the history of science. You are definately claiming that according to the religion of science that it explains everything. When you say nothing survives beyond death according to physical laws that is making a statement according to the religion of science. I think you know science cannot explain everything and that a lot of science is theory because you qaulify your answer with "as far as we know" which is the catch phrase for science used to cover their ass in case something changes. You cannot use the phrase "we can definitively say" and then follow it up with "as far as we know". Science is the slipperiest of all religions because when something new pops up they can say, "Well it's an exception to the rule." Personally I think science is one of the better religions because at least they will bring new ideas into the fold but they are just as bad as others for fighting tooth and nail to not accept something until they have no choice. As far as not knowing science terms I am paring the concepts down to simplistic ideas so as not to get mired in the details. Science loves to get mired in details which is often why it misses the big picture.
5/5/06 11:38 AM
DonnaTroy

"However of ocurse no one offers ANY positive, direct evidence to support their claims" Wrong again. There are evidences. Specialy with electronic means (see the link I posted above). You are the ignorant on this field of research.
5/5/06 4:51 PM
Dougie«

I do not have a science degree. I have a philosophy degree amoung other things though. Science IS a religion. It fufills all the major tennants to be classified as one. "there is no possible way for it to happen according to any scientific criteria" This would be true if science was an absolute. It is not however. "Anything that does not follow natural science laws is supernatural." Hmmm, that sounds familiar. Kinda along the lines of, "We don't understand it so it must be a witch." Science is not that far from other religions, no?
5/5/06 5:56 PM
DonnaTroy

nowinfuspeed If you knew anything about eletronic communication with spirits, you would not say the nonsenses you did. It is not a matter of having a degree or certificate, it is about intelligence, knowledge, understanding and experience.
5/5/06 7:00 PM
Dougie«

You say "Science does not state that it knows everything" but in other posts you say things like "we can definitively say" and "there is no possible way for it to happen". So what is it? It knows these things for sure or it doesn't? Science DOES fill all the tennents that would fullfill it as a religion. I have a philosophy degree. What philosophy degree do you have? Also, man, ghost walkie talkies would be awesome!
5/5/06 7:01 PM
DonnaTroy

Graduated in Mathematics, Informatic and Fine Arts. Twenty three years studying and practicing spiritism, being myself a medium and knowing tons of people that are serious mediums too. Your turn.
5/5/06 7:03 PM
Dougie«

Please tell me ghost walkie talkies exist because that would be soooo cool!
5/5/06 7:25 PM
DonnaTroy

Hah, not yet. The spirits are human beings just like you and me, not necessarily genius. They are also working on the other side to make the communications work. On the link I posted above there is a book (sorry, in Portuguese) which details all you need to know to make your own experiments.
5/5/06 7:33 PM
Dougie«

...crap...
5/5/06 7:37 PM
DonnaTroy

Dougie, don't need to insult.
5/5/06 7:38 PM
Dougie«

No, I'm not insulting. I'm just saying "crap" because I am disappointed about no walkie talkies.
5/6/06 12:25 AM
Dougie«

Edited: 06-May-06
Ooooh! Ghost MSN! Kewl!
5/6/06 12:34 AM
Dougie«

5/6/06 12:37 AM
Dougie«

The truth is, you don't know. You have theory, but you don't know, and more and more there are cracks in the religion of science's theory that they cannot explain. There are a lot of things science can't explain because they don't know, dousers, black holes. Things that shouldn't work or exist but do. It's a slippery slope that science hates because they can't define it.
5/6/06 12:41 AM
Dougie«

By the way their is plenty of evidence for the afterlife. Science makes the claim it knows all by it's arrogant and ignorance stance on what should and should not be yet it still ignores it's own contridictions and shortcomings. Science is wonderful but like many disciplines it needs to learn that it doesn't have all the answers. Thalidamyde, (sp) was thought by science to be good for pregnant women years ago. It didn't go exactly like science theories said it would now did it?
5/6/06 12:43 AM
Dougie«

Science likes to say it knows what it is doing all the time based on it's theories until it's proven wrong, then they just absorb the new. I actually think this is great because it does allow for some new input unlike a lot of religions but science is still just as arrogant about it's positions as any other religion.
5/6/06 1:17 AM
Dougie«

Actually, nowinfuspeed, to quote you, "I am too lazy right now to provide the examples." Also, I laugh at your idea that science is so progressive. How many scientists have been shamed in their own community only to be proven right? Nooo, the new ideas can't possibly be right, because science says they are not, unless of course they are proven to be. You can pick and choose your arguments as you see fit. I asked a question and you are no where near answering it like everyone else on this thread has sought to help me with. Much like everyone else in the scientific community, all you seek to do is prove everyone else wrong. Of course, you will continue to debate this because your religion can't comprehend that it might not have the answers to the questions. I myself will take this to mma.tv mail with said people. Cheers!
5/6/06 11:09 AM
Dougie«

Science is a religion. Please tell where you earned your degree in philosophy to prove otherwise.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.