UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> How to contact the departed?

5/6/06 12:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DonnaTroy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-May-06
nowinfuspeed Your turn. What are you graduated at?
5/6/06 4:43 PM
DonnaTroy

As you have NEVER done any experiment with EVP, you cannot say anything about it. You don't know this subject. You didn't study it. So stop making claims about a subject YOU DO NOT KNOW. The day that, as a true scientist, you make your own experiments, then come here and expose your conclusions.
5/6/06 5:15 PM
DonnaTroy

So only what is published has value? LOL! Tell me about the hundreds of articles that never find their way to be published, due the editor´s prejudice. You just showed your complete ignorance on the subject. It is not about voices, but images and sound. And it is not about electronic either. The equipments are only this: equipments. Don't need to adjust anything. The "White noise" movie is not a good movie, neither show the real aspects of this kind of experiments. If all your knowledge come from that movie, well, I`m sorry for you. You need to find better, legitimate sources. I have already provided the link to a site that has tons of materials on the subject. I`m sorry for you that are not able to read Portuguese. Not my fault that you think that only in English it is possible to find scientific information. Brazilians and Europeans are way ahead of Americans on this matter.
5/6/06 6:17 PM
Dougie«
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO CHEAP AMERICAN BEER!
5/6/06 6:19 PM
Dougie«
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took science courses in university too. It doesn't make me qualified any more than a few courses makes you qualified to claim science isn't a religion. (it is) Cheers!
5/6/06 6:24 PM
Dougie«

The real world doesn't work like the science world. LOL!
5/6/06 6:29 PM
Dougie«

How would that change the taste of American beer? Probably makes it taste better...
5/6/06 7:05 PM
DonnaTroy

http://www.epiic-2007.com/paranormale/gruppieng.htm

Not very good English, though.

5/6/06 7:06 PM
DonnaTroy

http://www.ghosts-uk.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=822

You can go to Atlanta next June and attend the ITC congress.

5/6/06 7:09 PM
DonnaTroy

http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/personalitystudies/

The University of Virginia has serious studies about survival of the spirit.

But, wait, that must not be science, uh? (sarcasm)

5/6/06 7:10 PM
DonnaTroy

A site for beginners:

http://www.worlditc.org/k_01_macy_getting_started.htm

5/11/06 1:27 AM
sanguine cynic

Edited: 11-May-06
" First of all a falling star is a meteor" LOL probably the funniest owning of a retard on this board yet. Dougie, I refuse to believe you have a degree in Philosophy. Everything you have ever said contradicts what they teach you in philosophy. Where did you get your degree? The Definition of Religion a.Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe. 2. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship. 3 The life or condition of a person in a religious order. 4 A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader. The Definition of Science # 1. The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena. 2. Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena. 3. Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study. As you can see, Science by definition is not a religion. How Dougie, if you don't believe in Science do you verify your own beliefs? If you have a headache do you take Tylenol? How do you know it works? Do you lift weights? How do you know it works? I'm sure it is because you heard that Tylenol works (hypothesis)...you took the Tylenol (experimentation) ...your headache slightly went away (Result) and you came up with a conclusion..hey Tylenol helps relieve headache! Science is not a religion it is a method, a method that you use every single day without even realizing it.
5/11/06 3:10 AM
sanguine cynic

Edited: 11-May-06 03:25 AM
"A bright trail or streak that appears in the sky when a meteoroid is heated to incandescence by friction with the earth's atmosphere." NOW LET'S READ THIS CLOSELY. Meteor is heated by incadescence friction with the EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE. That means that a meteor is WITHIN The earths ATMOSPHERE and is PRETTY FUCKING CLOSE. It hasn't been dead for millions of years. WE SEE A METEOR IN the time it takes from light to travel from the earth's atmosphere to our EYES. 1/1000 of a second. NOT MILLIONS OF YEARS. it is pretty obvious you thought a shooting star was actually a star falling from the sky, I'm sorry, this just topped the list of the biggest owning ever of a retard ever.
5/11/06 3:15 AM
sanguine cynic

Edited: 11-May-06
And even if we did use your stupid example of a star that has "died" out. The answer is the star died out 3 million years ago but we see it as still there because that's how far it takes light to travel. The end. Now what does that have to do with a person going somewhere after he dies?
5/14/06 1:59 AM
Dougie«

Edited: 14-May-06
**pfft** Hardly... My degree is from www.uwo.ca. Also, your narrow view of what consitutes a "governor of the universe" shows your shallowness. As such, the followings of science fall easily within the parameters of a religion. The followings of science itself cause "A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship." Science as a way of life is "A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader(governor of the universe [a set of rules])" Reverse owned.
5/14/06 2:54 PM
sanguine cynic

Edited: 14-May-06
But no one follows or worships science. Whatever that means. We use science as a tool to find truth...everyone does..including you
5/15/06 6:59 PM
Dougie«

Edited: 15-May-06
"But no one follows or worships science" What a crazy statement. Science replaced most religions in the last few centuries.
5/15/06 8:45 PM
Dougie«

Edited: 15-May-06
5/16/06 5:02 PM
Dougie«

Edited: 16-May-06
Mine too. It was awful when it was stopped.
5/17/06 6:26 PM
Dougie«

Edited: 17-May-06
Yeah, I have them somewhere. Great strip. When you read the background behind the guy's fight to retain control of it you really see what it's like to be a cartoonist.
7/5/06 5:03 PM
LawdyMama

Edited: 05-Jul-06

yeah I thought the same thing - whenever you guys get the hotline open - put my name down on the waiting list- several people I want desperately to talk to

1) my son - Lonnie (16 years)

2) my sister - Nita (26 years)

3) my daddy - (27 years)

4) all 3 of my brothers - (45 years, 24 years, & 3 years)

5) my granny, Skip's mom & dad & grandmother and several friends

don't know which is worse - dying or living after people you love have died...either way it stinks!!

later, ma

7/9/06 9:28 AM
LawdyMama

Edited: 09-Jul-06 04:05 PM

having lost my grandmother when I was in the 1st grade to my brother in a car accident (he was 17) and I was 7 -never got to say goodby.  dying has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.  I used to wish/pray that my big brother would be lying in his bed when we would come back from church - that's when I realized (from a child's perspective) that you don't get what you want from praying - you get what you get and prayers are like icing on the cake - it's there if you happen to ask for what's going to happen anyway.  But it tooks months and even years to realize that he wasn't coming back and that death was something that could and did happen to people anywhere, anytime and there's not a damn thing you could do to stop it. but it did for a while

then as a young adult - my dad got leukemia and went into his 1st remission with the news that I was pregnant - we knew he was terminal with 1-3 years to live.  he lived exactly 3 years to the month from when the docs told us.  I had 3 years to prepare for his death and did my grieving during that period.  That death has been the easiest to handle - over the sudden and unexpected ones.

7 months later, my sister died of congestive heart failure at 33 - talked to her the evening she died.  said she wasn't feeling well and was going to go lay down.  just sister talk, that was on a Mon night and I received a call on Wed am that she had been found dead in her bed - looked like she had been gone about 2 days.  she was my best friend - that one was awful.  my Daddy hadn't been gone very long, now this.

a year and a half later, my little brother was blown up by his Vietnamese wife of 9 months with a grenade - living off post as a paratrooper in the Army.  he was leaving her according to my mother - just 4 days before.  I was 27 and he was 25.  no proof - so she walked and we just buried him.  still unresolved 26 years later.

lawdymama

7/9/06 9:42 AM
LawdyMama

Edited: 09-Jul-06 09:48 AM

another reprieve until my stepson was killed at 19 in auto accident.  he was rearended by a bus carrying a gospel group to a revival going from Louisiana to Texas.  We didn't find out for 2 years the exact details but there was some clearcutting and burning going on the side of the interstate and the wind shifted during the night and while the smoke was being blown away from the hwy- it changed and mixed with fog shortly before midnight, created a Zero visibility on the hwy.  A woman living just north of the crash site walked into a tree in her own yard trying to see what all the commotion was about.  Lon's car was traveling about 30 mph, following what he could see (a big truck) and as he hit the wall of smoke/fog they both slowed way down, but this bus came barrelling down (doing about 80) on him and his car burst into flames.  Lonnie and his friend Chris both died as well as a man that was on the bus.  We didn't find out for about 2 years that they both died instantly with broken necks and the car continued to burn on the interstate for about 5 hours.

He had told me in the weeks leading up to his death - we were having a conversation regarding the worst way to die - his was in a fire.  That ate at me every day - almost constantly until I learned differently.

then I get another blow when I find out my brother died of a heart attack at 54-55 - he wasn't in great health and had quit smoking and drinking totally - just 3 months before.  but probably the damage had already been done.  

I try and make the most of everyday - you just never know when it'll be your last or the last for someone you love and will miss.  I also believe (no proof - but because I wish to) that there are angels that try and prepare you for death.  In looking back I had spent time with my dad before we found out about his diagnosis, I talked to my sister and she gave me what she wanted on her tombstone about 10 days before she died - "I am free, do not mourn for me; I am the wind, the sun, the grass and the trees."  I was especially close to my son- we had many talks and were just good buddies - he wanted "I wish you were here"- PinkFloyd to be played at his funeral - this was brought up about 2 weeks before he died. 

rambling on - thanks

later, ma

7/11/06 10:28 AM
Harley

Edited: 11-Jul-06
I admire you Ma, for your coping with all your losses and being so strong. If it were me I'd be madly insane and curled up in a ball somewhere. Sorry for your losses.
7/11/06 11:19 AM
LawdyMama

Edited: 11-Jul-06
thanks but nothing to really admire - it almost makes me ashamed for still being here.  but I have to ask what all these people that I love and miss would expect of me and that's to stay as strong as I can and make the most of still living.  I think that's what they would want.  but don't think that I don't have my weak moments and feel like my heart is being chipped away with a fork and it helps to have a purpose and to be needed by the rest of my family.  later, ma

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.