UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> attn: Chris *important*

5/7/06 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ToolZeppelin
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-May-06

I'll make this fast and simple as possible My name is Ran Weathers..i am a pro fighter.. we met a long time ago, but i'll save all that crap :) i am fighting here in atlanta Friday weigh in's are thursday im fighting at 160.. i 'm weighing 175 ive read all the forum post and everything and made notes of everything you say and I KNOW youve got to be getting tired of doing this for people.. PLEASE tell me EXACTLY what to do and what to put in my body, etc.. if you want/need anything in return its NO PROBLEM to me i dont get paid if i dont make weight.. this IS the fight for me.. please help dude, i dont know why i;m so over.. its not normal.. thanks for anyhelp chris ran
5/9/06 3:49 PM
ToolZeppelin
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-May-06
looks like im gonna have to do this myself.. :)
5/13/06 10:22 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-May-06
Shit is it too late?
5/13/06 11:20 AM
ToolZeppelin

Edited: 13-May-06
hehe..its ok.. i didnt make weight but we still fought and i won.. ill eat more properly next time :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!