UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> S.P.E.A.R. System in N.C.

5/16/06 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Torres
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-May-06

just finished another successful SPEAR System Fundamentals Instructor Development course at the North Carolina Justice Academy. The students came from a variety of backgrounds. Trainers from local Police Departments and Sherriff's Offices, SWAT Team Operators, US Army SF personnel, North Carolina SBI investigators, North Carolina State Troopers, and US Secret Service agents. The applicability of the System to their varied backgrounds was apparent as they all took to the training and drills with enthusiasm. This group really put the effort, not only in learning how to use the SPEAR System for their survival, but in learning how to in turn present the system to their departments and units and successfully coach their trainees. Our thanks to all the members of the class for helping more police officers and soldiers stay safe in dangerous times. We also want to thank Senior SPEAR System Coach J.T. Goodman for all his hard work and help. He was instrumental in making the session a success. Tony Torres Blauer Tactical Systems torres@blauertactical.com
5/17/06 9:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JT Goodman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-May-06
Wow! What a course with a bunch of motivated people! I was thoroughly impressed with the work that everyone put into the class. Anyone who teaches will tell you that you can have the best information in the world to pass on, but it is the class as a whole, that will take you to the next level. I want to thank Tony T. for allowing me to "feel" my way through the "NEW" Lesson plan format. Those of you who haven't been to a SPEAR Systems Fundamentals Instructor Development course in the recent past, really need to attend ASAP. The layout of the class is very methodical, easy to follow and is still producing a gazillion lightbulb moments throughout the week. Tony T. did a superb job of showing/teaching/instructing/coaching throughout the week. His knowledge and passion for the System is very much appreciated and comes across fully when he is in front of the group. It was a pleasure to hang out and continue to deepen the substance the whole week. Thanks again, JT Goodman

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.