UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Historic Odds

5/25/06 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
velt1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-May-06

Hi all, I'm looking to do some backtesting of a sports betting system, and was wondering if there was any way to get the odds and point spreads for past games? I've been able to find some great historic player/team/schedule statistics, but am coming up for a loss when I look for historic betting lines... Does anybody have any suggestions as to where I could find these? Thanks a million, Shawn
5/25/06 3:53 PM
Frills
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope this helps, not much info on MMA, but very comprehensive on most other sports http://www.covers.com/index.aspx
5/25/06 4:04 PM
velt1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Frills, Thanks for that link! That has some great stuff in it, very helpful. this page has exactly what I'm looking for for the 2005 season, with the point spread & over under for every game... Do you know of any sites that would have that information for years past? Thanks a million. :) Shawn

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.