UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Attn: Odessa

5/31/06 10:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
velt1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-May-06

I'm trying to put together an automated NFL betting program, and need some data to test it. I thought I'd ask your company first, since you've been with MMA for so long, and I'll always try to give my business to those who share my interests. :) I was wondering if you could provide me with or help me find the odds (money line and point spread) for past NFL games (ideally 5 or more years of regular and post season)? This would be very helpful for my testing purposes, and help me get started with lots of bets much more quickly. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much Shawn
6/1/06 3:46 PM
Oddessa
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Jun-06
JoeyOddessa.com

www.covers.com

www.donbest.com

Don Best is the primier sports service. They have everything in the misc section.  Not sure about the free section, but I imagine if u got the service for 1 month, you would have everything you could possibly need.  I will ask a buddy where else when I see him.  Good luck.

6/2/06 10:51 AM
velt1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jun-06
Thanks a ton, I appreciate it!! donbest was great, had historic odds since 2000. Fantastic! Thanks a million Shawn

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.