UnderGround Forums

Miletich Fighting System >> Attn: Mr. Miletich

6/3/06 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattMarcinek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jun-06

Dear Mr. Miletich: My name is Matt Marcinek I am 22 years old and have cerebral palsy, I can't walk Ever since I was in the fifth grade I have had a passion for the sport of wrestling. I was on the team My SR year but unfortunately, due to a short sighted athletic Director, I was unable to get an actual match. For the past 9 months I have been training in Judo and loving every minute of it unfortunately though I'm currently 0-5 in competition and am looking to change that fairly quickly. I was wondering if you might have any advice when it comes to training that might help me. I'm a huge fan of you and your team. you guys represent the sport with class and dignity and fight hard each and every time out. I wish all of you nothing but the best of luck and continued success in the future Your fan, Matt
6/7/06 12:26 PM
MattMarcinek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Jun-06
TTT
6/9/06 12:48 AM
croatian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Jun-06
Matt, Thanks for the letter buddy. Give me a call sometime at the gym with some specific questions. 563-355-3360 Thanks, Pat Miletich

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.