UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> tactical shooting near fay, nc?

6/6/06 2:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
napout
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Jun-06

whats up fellas, i just got out the army and am looking for some tactical shooting classes (pistol, shotgun or carbine) for civilians near fayetteville, north carolina. i have lots of military friends who ive worked with and have shooting experience from the military (we all know how "extensive" that is:) but i was just curious if there were any around to help expand my skill set. any information would be much appreciated. thanks in advance. g
6/6/06 9:37 PM
Aaron Little
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Jun-06 09:38 PM
We have several (or 4) classes coming up this year in Carthage NC. I am not sure how far it is from Fayetteville but the last time I taught there we had several students from F-ville. They told me it was close. Check out our schedule at:

Tactical Response Schedule
6/7/06 10:35 AM
napout
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Jun-06
thanks for the info, carthage is only about an hour away. just one more ? though. is this class your basic pistol class? im not looking for anything too high speed, just something to reinforce some basics. also are there any prerquisite classes i should have before the class. i did look at the web sight i just wanted to make sure. thanks again. g
6/7/06 5:06 PM
Aaron Little

Fighting Pistol would be fine as a first class for you.  Drop me an email at AaronLittle@TacticalResponse.com and I will have our local guy get in touch with you.
6/7/06 9:15 PM
JockDoc

+1 for Tactical Response Another in Tennessee is www.rangemaster.com
6/12/06 2:17 PM
sreiter

Edited: 12-Jun-06 03:05 PM
blackwater is in NC - doesnt get much better then that about 250 mi from fayettville

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.