UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> question for redneck

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/8/06 8:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
meatballcheeze
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Jun-06

i'd like to first thank you on starting my quest for true knowledge. I was surprised to find a David Icke book at my library, ...and the truth shall set you free. I don't know if you read it but he talks about in the beginning about aliens relationship to all our religions. It sounds a little what scientology preaches, do you think there is some validity to scientology.
6/13/06 5:17 AM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jun-06
"It sounds a little what scientology preaches, do you think there is some validity to scientology. : I copped a lot of flack from the lemmings on the OG when I said that the basic scientologist belief about our origin makes a lot more sense than that offered by any of the big three religions. That being said, I wouldnt say that Scientology is not also an NWO front just like the Big Three. It could be their way of roping in the people who know the truth about the Judeo-Christian-Islam lie. It certainly has a lot of merit though BUT as Icke has often said, any belief that binds you to a certain set of rules is bad. The moment you start limiting your views and opinions based on what some guru or priest or cleric tells you, is the moment that you are no longer thinking for yourself. I think it's fair to say that it's ridiculous to think that anyone on this planet truly knows all the answers about our origins and reason for being. "I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief." --Gerry Spence
6/26/06 8:16 AM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jun-06
Yes, the theory that aliens came here thousands of years ago and spawned humans, makes far more sense to me than stories about omnipotent Gods who demand that you worship them, or the stupid big bang theory which makes no sense whatsoever. It's obvious to me that all religions are referring to space travellers, or extra terrestrial beings when they speak of Gods and Angels etc. The Illuminati Priests just manipulated the truth into the lies that we've been told for the past few thousand years.
6/28/06 4:52 AM
Redneck

Edited: 28-Jun-06 04:53 AM
Good comeback. You obviously accept the fact that billions of earthlings worship imaginary Gods and that there are temples all over the world built for this very purpose. Whether you believe in those myths or not, it is stupid to single out the belief of scientologists and claim that it makes less sense than any of the other beliefs people have about our origins. When I look at all mythology, especially that of Judaism, christianity and Islam, it seems absurd that anyone sees merit in that shit. As for the big bang theory, that is an even funnier myth with no substance whatsoever. There is MUCH evidence to show that a super-intelligent race lived on earth thousands of years ago, with technology that was greater than ours is even today. There is no such evidence to prove the existence of any of the big 3 or 4 religious characters, or the big bang.
7/5/06 1:46 PM
ChanceDuBois
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Jul-06
"the theory that aliens came here thousands of years ago and spawned humans, makes far more sense to me than[...]the stupid big bang theory which makes no sense whatsoever." Redneck, you do know that the alien theory and the big bang theory are not mutually exclusive, right? Or were you thinking of the theory of evolution when you said "big bang"?
7/6/06 3:46 AM
Redneck

Edited: 06-Jul-06
'Redneck, you do know that the alien theory and the big bang theory are not mutually exclusive, right? " Neither is the creation theory and the alien theory. Im just saying that the big bang theory is just a big a fairy tale as is the story of Jesus, or any other religion that's been manufactured by the global elite.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.