UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Nations in Animal Farm

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/11/06 5:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NinjaNate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jun-06

What nations/enthnic group do you guys think the different animals in George Orwell's Animal Farm represented? The Blacks - Horses/Mules.They're hard working animals with great strength. Pigs - The whites and more possibly even the Jews. The pigs are clever and numerous, they would find it quite easy to manipulate most of the lesser draft animals such as the goats and the cows. The horses might appose them sometimes (such as the Nation of Islam hating Jews) but all in all the horses would go along with what the pigs wanted. What else?
6/11/06 1:14 PM
sicko
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jun-06
Man, I've constantly have been saying I'm going to read the book but for years I keep putting it off. I think I need to go out and buy it while it's on my mind now. Thanks for the reminder...and sorry I couldn't add to the discussion
7/28/06 4:52 PM
Johnny99

Edited: 28-Jul-06

"Pigs - The whites and more possibly even the Jews."

lol @ the thought of circumcizing a pig.

6/17/08 12:33 PM
studiocamp
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Napoleon = Stalin.
9/4/08 11:08 PM
Todd22

lol at blacks being hard working
12/26/08 11:37 AM
Jason Smith

the races arren't represented...napoleon is stalin, the farmer is the tzar, the farmer down the street is hitler, the other farmer with the weeds and happy go lucky attitude is US/UK...they aren't races per say, more national identities...
4/3/09 12:17 PM
hiptosser

The chickens are the Jewish Doctors (Stallin declared all doctors criminals who were plotting to kill him at one point and had a shit load of them executed, Russian doctors happened to be Jews for the most part).
The dogs are the dreaded NKVD
its pretty clear who is represneted

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.