UnderGround Forums

Utah Underground >> another problem from birdsley crew

6/12/06 4:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
geekboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Jun-06

i just read another thread on here about a guy from birdsley crew stepping up to the ring at a UCE event. last friday i went to XMMA at elevate.after the birdsley fight (the main event)was over,one of his crew was at it again.except this time they stepped up to the ref (alex s.) not a smart move on that guys part. anyhow,i don't think that kinda shit is cool.i realize people are very passionate about the sport but damn.that shit freaked my girl that she doesn't want to go to anymore shows with me.i just think thats a problem that the bird dogg should address
6/13/06 1:36 PM
DJColdfusion

Edited: 13-Jun-06
The BirdDog as a fighter is the hardest working guy in Utah's MMA scene and deserves all the respect he can get. The BirdDog as a character is a bit of a jackass and he tends to have some real jackasses follow him around. I'm afraid that the commission might eventually ban birdsley due to the problems that his "crowd" gets into at the show . . . actually, that's extremely unlikely but the possibility of all of Utah's promoters refusing to work with Birdsley because of the crowd that follows him is very, very possible. Recap: James kicks ass, his crew sucks.
6/23/06 12:29 AM
SOLDAT

Edited: 23-Jun-06
Was the ref alex stiebling if so that is one dumb guy alex could and would hurt him bad.
6/23/06 10:18 PM
bearnakedchoke

Edited: 23-Jun-06
that would be a really stupid person to screw with Alex is a bad man, cool guy, but you would not want to mess with him Mato

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.