UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Just Interviewed for Indie Film...

6/14/06 9:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lynn@Renzos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Jun-06

Hey guys...I just got off of the phone with "Indie Film Nation" out of Australia. I am being profiled as the MySpace Filmmaker of the Week. Pretty cool actually. They put a 10 minute interview with you in there with all of the major people that they interview in the industry. Once a week, they select a myspace filmmaker and profile what they are up to or what recent project they are doing. It's pretty cool because they reached out to me and I didn't contact them to be on the show. If you are interested in being considered, you can write them. It's pretty solid exposure as they have a large audience and their shows are archived.
6/20/06 9:08 PM
ZabkaBYsweep
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jun-06
Nice, hope it helps get the word out about your projects.
6/21/06 3:29 PM
Lynn@Renzos

Edited: 21-Jun-06
Hey thanks guys! ptm2020...yeah Indie Film Nation is a great podcast and they interview some great people in the industry. I was excited when they emailed me asking to do an interview with me. It's been great so far. I've had a few festivals contact me about my work and all that I'm doing. They said anytime I want to submit to them, they would wave the submission fees because the believe in what I do. Now that was a hell of a complement. All from that interview!
7/23/07 5:07 AM
Gorgeous

Edited: 23-Jul-07
Congrats :D Link please.
7/23/07 5:07 AM
Gorgeous

Edited: 23-Jul-07
o. There it is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.