UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Luminari & Illuminati

6/17/06 8:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoYouWantKarate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jun-06

right so we have the illuminati sun-god worshippers but now i am hearing about lemurian moon-goddess worshippers called the 'luminari' who are working AGAINST the illuminati? I am confused, redneck, big1 please help.
6/17/06 10:09 PM
Redneck
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jun-06
I only know of the old world Lemurians who fought against the Atlantians/Illuminati thousands of years ago. I wasnt aware that they still existed. Interesting, i'll check it out.
6/20/06 5:43 AM
migwar
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jun-06
I thought the illuminati were only founded in 16th century? as free thinking group of scientist? or is this a different group?
6/20/06 6:46 AM
Redneck
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jun-06
"I thought the illuminati were only founded in 16th century? as free thinking group of scientist? or is this a different group? " Same group, but the Illuminati of 1776 that was headed by Adam Weishaupt was not the beginning of the group by any means. He was just a front man, like all of their public figures are. That same group was said to have disbanded a few years after 1776, that was also a myth. DYK, the more I think about your question, the less I think it's true about the moon vs sun worshippers. The elite bloodlines also worship other planets and the moon. They are big into Saturn, or EL worship which is why priests wear a ring around their neck and why we have wedding rings. They also created Easter based on Ishtar the moon godess, who came to earth in an egg, hence the tradition of Ishtar eggs, or Easter eggs. So I dont really believe that the moon worshippers are feuding with the sun worshippers. Unless it's an internal conflict within the group.
6/22/06 11:25 AM
DoYouWantKarate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jun-06
Yeah i know about the saturnian influence and the other planets being worshipped because of their affects - i am interested in the idea that there are a number of different sects that work against each other in the occult. The illuminati are sun worshippers that have got the links with saturnians through the link between judaism and christianity. What i am interested in is the idea that there is other factions that have been systematically wiped out or persecuted by illuminates. Because during the time of the ancient religions there would have been a balance between the cults of the male and female as we see with the status of the cults of isis and Diana. There is obviously no such respect for the divine feminine today in the worlds major religions, and society is increasingly male-centred with many women who believe that they are acheiving equality really being 'masculinized' rather than respected as women in their own right. however despite this we can see some kind of a resurgence of the divine feminine with the rise of Wicca and traditional witchcraft as well as earth mother worship. This suggests to me that there is some kind of subliminal attempt to resurrect the feminine nature cults - either as a psychological backlash due to the supression of the female or due to the influence of mystics & occultists with an agenda to reset the balance or even change it in favour of the feminine. I have met occultists who have told me that they are members of such groups and was hoping that you had more info.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.