UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> What happens when..............

6/17/06 12:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
psychoslasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jun-06

they start demanding that everyone be microchipped? What will you do? Will you take it? Fight back?
6/17/06 5:45 PM
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jun-06
hmmm, this more Paranoia then Paranormal, but I'll bite. Who says it hasn't already started? I doubt they'll just come out and be like "We have to implant this chip in everyone's neck" or something like that. But c'mon, my cell phone is with in 100 feet of me 99% of the time, if "the man" ever wanted to start tracking me why wouldn't they just use that? I pay for the service, it's designed to broadcast a signal, and I make sure to keep it charged; hell it has a microphone designed to pick up spoken conversations in speaker-phone mode, what more can they want? They wouldn't even have to lie about it, they could sell it as a feature by claiming the other aspects of it like using it as a GPS unit, or being found in an emergency if you call 911 and are unable to speak. Do I think they're doing something like that now? No, I don't. I'm just saying they don't have to demand for people to be "microchipped", it can easily be done by making it a desirable thing. But anyways, as I mentioned that's paranoia not paranormal, I'm just really bored right now
6/18/06 7:17 PM
psychoslasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Jun-06
It will be marketed as protecting your children from being kidnapped, don't have to worry about being robbed and keeping citizens safe from terrorism.
6/19/06 3:23 PM
Neckcranku
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jun-06
People LoJack :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.