UnderGround Forums

New Mexico Underground >> Moving to NM

6/17/06 2:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soma2002
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jun-06

My name is James Linic I instruct at LionKill Jiu Jitsu in upstate NY. www.LionKillbjj.com . I am a purple belt under Helio "Soneca" Moreira and have been training bjj and sub grappling for about seven years. I am planning a trip to Arizona and New Mexico around the beginning of August. I am doing this to prepare to move to the area. I have visited in the past but I want to really check it out before deciding to move there and to see where I would like to live. My major requirement is of course Jiu Jitsu. The questions I have that I hope could be answered are as follows: first is there a larger community that is lacking bjj where something could be started up....is there a need for a bjj instructor. Secondly and slightly less important is where are the nicer places to live. What is the cost of living, job situations, what is the weather like? Any and all info on your state would be great. I have looked up as much info as I can but really want the opinion of people who are in the area. Thanks for any info James Linic Team LionKill
7/1/06 9:25 PM
lloydmtz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Dec-06 11:29 PM
4/5/08 2:48 PM
Jefe Maton

Edited: Apr 5 2008 12:00A
Roswell isn't too bad, plus you'd have the whole market to yourself, they don't have crap here and it's actually a decent little city.
1/9/09 11:47 AM
DaddysGirl

TOMMY MORRISON WILL FIGHT AGAIN JANUARY 31, 2009 IN LARAMIE WYOMING FIGHT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON PPV FROM GOFIGHTLIVE.TV "MMA IS A JOKE, I'M GOING TO KEEP DOING IT CAUSE THERE AIN'T ONE OF THOSE GUYS CAN TAKE MY PUNCH, I WILL DISTROY THEM ALL. ESPECIALLY THAT KIMBO SLICE GUY." TOMMY MORRISON

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.