UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Global Issues Short Doc Film Fest!

6/20/06 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lynn@Renzos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jun-06

Hey guys...I'm not sure if this really applies to what any of you are doing but I'll share it anyway. I'm in the process of forming a non-profit organization that will start up this summer. Part of the program we are developing will be developing an annual International Documentary Film Festival that premier in Spring of 2007. We are also holding a Short Form Documentary Festival that will happen more frequently. We are finalizing the series dates but we have set our first date for the short fest to be November 15 and 16th, 2006. I'll provide more info as it comes available. You can keep up with what's going on on my myspace page: Lynn's MySpace Page. We'll be launching the Institutes's website, Festival's website and myspace pages for both in the next couple of weeks. We will be listed on withoutabox.com for submissions. Both Festivals will have a Global Concern focus. We are looking for submissions that have content based on Peace and Social Justice, Environmental Concerns and Human Rights Issues. Please spread the word.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.