UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Hey Oddessa

6/21/06 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
valdosta
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jun-06

Tried to call you before I headed to work. Got the voice mail with no rings so I figured your power was out. I saw the lines up at Cris and going by the numbers you told me and the numbers they had I knew you would be betting. Regardless, I stuck to my word and didn't bet any of the numbers we discussed. I did however transfer some $$$$ over there to bet on Cummo at +315, win or lose that was a ridiculous number.
6/21/06 7:14 PM
Oddessa
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com

The power went out on my side of the city and just came up at 4pm my time/6 pm est.  Complete nightmare for me naturally. My buddy I play for  in Managua said the power was out all day up there too.  He was pissed as well.

I didnt know they were up till this afternoon and spbk/pinn waited till I had inet access to open.  I'm sure I missed some great numbers earlier, but still managed to bet all that Draw money in action on the 2 cards after others probly hit them.  I appreciate you holding out, I didnt expect you to after I was awol all morning.

You can see the #'s I bet pretty easily by what I gave you last night and where they opned today.  Keep a copy of the openers if u can so I can be sick.

They are not moving as much now, maybe for fear of getting scalped. I am waitin to see if they go back up a tiny bit and I may bet a few of them again. I dont think they will drop much more, the dogs, as they have to have bottomed out after the 100+ cent moves.  Naturally I ended up on some chalk when I saw 'Ulimate Fighter Boy's opponent at only -400............LOL.

6/21/06 7:19 PM
Oddessa
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeyOddessa.com
BTW, I agree. I think Cummo was worth a bet all ay down to+200. I caught the +290 and had to pull trigger on same principle.
6/22/06 1:17 PM
usurper
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jun-06
going with fitch hominick menne cummo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.