UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Short High Gear Review

6/27/06 11:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ohilovethis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jun-06

I wanted to write a short review about my thoughts on the high gear suit. Since the high gear suit came out a while back, I have always thought it was the coolest looking suit for martial arts, but I couldn't afford it back then. Times have changed and I was able to purchase a majority of the high gear suit. I bought the ground n pound special which came with the shin and forearm guards and the head mask. I also bought the torso protector. I have been really excited to get the gear and got it last week. The gear is made per order and the shipment comes from Canada. Apparently, there is a high demand for the gear from pro mma fighters like Chuck Liddel so it took a little while to get my suit. However, Tony was cool about it and gave me a dvd and a shirt and some other stuff to make-up for my wait. He was really professional and nice. Now on to my thoughts on the gear. When my shipment came, I opened the box very excitely to see my gear. My first thoughts on the gear was how light it was. I could not believe how light the suit felt. Also, the quality of the gear is excellent! I put on the suit and was surprised how mobile it was and again how light it felt. Compaired to other protective gear, it felt like I was wearing nothing. Also, the gear fit like a glove and I felt like it did not hamper my movement. Other gear I have used always restricted my movement. High gear rocks! I have yet to spar with the gear, but I will try it out this weekend. I am very excited to test it out. I have been doing martial arts for many years and have purchased a lot of items, next to my zebra mats in my garage, this gear is the best purchase I have made. I highly recommend it to anyone. Also, at a price of under $400 for a good protion of the gear, it is a steal!!
6/27/06 11:03 PM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 27-Jun-06
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it so far :-) the real fun will be when you use if for training. let us know and send us some digitals pictures. Enjoy TB
7/1/06 10:34 AM
TheMilkman

Edited: 01-Jul-06
What does the whole suit have that is missing in the ground and pound special? I did not see anything like a ground and pound special on the website. Can you provide a link? I'm looking forward to your review. Thanks.
7/2/06 10:04 AM
Tony Blauer

Edited: 02-Jul-06
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Email marc@blauertactical.com and he can send you the info thanks TB

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.